First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    That quote of his is hilarious. I don't find it imaginative at all, I think instead it just illustrates his egoism and, well, shallowness.
    I know. I just threw that in there as it's funny because he's serious. His videos show his creativity and imagination. He always talks about his vision to be this great entrepeneur rapper, designer, CEO, producer extraordinaire. Yes, he's egotistic. But also easily deflated when his work doesn't get recognition.

MBTI
    INFP

I think I see Avril as more of an SP than an NF. I could never relate to her like an INFX artist. My current guess is ISFP, but now with better social skills. Even an ISTP turned really girly or something.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    I think I see Avril as more of an SP than an NF. I could never relate to her like an INFX artist. My current guess is ISFP, but now with better social skills. Even an ISTP turned really girly or something.
    I would say IxFP but her fine motor skills are poor and she seems like a J based on what I've been told. It takes her 3 days to learn a dance routine that I think an SP could learn in a couple of hours.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I would say IxFP but her fine motor skills are poor and she seems like a J based on what I've been told. It takes her 3 days to learn a dance routine that I think an SP could learn in a couple of hours.
    Lol. With putting all these revelations onto the good ol' interweb, you're destroying her carefully engineered image.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    INFP

I know SPs who are really shitty dancers and NPs who are really amazing dancers, so I don't think that's an accurate thing to say.

She doesn't seem like a J from what I've heard, especially with her lot of trouble with school. I don't get the impression of a lot of order in her decision-making.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Lol. With putting all these revelations onto the good ol' interweb, you're destroying her carefully engineered image.
    S and N seem like they are in direct inverse relationship in the case of INFJs. My motor skills are also laughable. Well...I guess it's fine since she makes fun of herself over similar stuff all the time. Or...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Oh, looka' here. I Googled her name + INFJ to see if this would come up and I found this website that lists her as INFJ as well. I hate to use websites because they type celebrities wrongly very often, but I'm surprised anyone else saw through her [almost] perfect SP persona.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

lol socionics.com. They never get types wrong there!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^It's socionics typing, but not socionics.com (I agree, they're bad). It's a differnt website.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

^It's socionics typing, but not socionics.com (I agree, they're bad). It's a differnt website.
    Oh, let me rephrase then. "lol some random person's website. They never get types wrong there."