User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Kanye West is way too self centered and self indulged to be a P..I'm guessing ESTJ, or ENTJ.
    According to my own experiences, that's currents traits with males ESFJs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    According to my own experiences, that's currents traits with males ESFJs.
    Could possibly be, you probably know more about him and have more experience with ESFJ's than I do.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I don't understand what self indulgence has to do with J/P preference. FPs can be very self indulgent.
    Correct. I think I just gave a general statement, though..he seems very full of himself, especially after I saw him on tv. He was saying how he was, and is, going to be the leading artist of the 21st century and that the future of music was in his own hands, and stuff like that. I can't really picture a P being so sure of such a thing and enforcing it on people..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Correct. I think I just gave a general statement, though..he seems very full of himself, especially after I saw him on tv. He was saying how he was, and is, going to be the leading artist of the 21st century and that the future of music was in his own hands, and stuff like that. I can't really picture a P being so sure of such a thing and enforcing it on people..
    Immature ENXX visions of grandeur and posturing.

Many immature ENXP males I know are just like this. They present a picture of themselves and try to fit into it. Possibly a part of them believes they can become all they dream they are, but none of them are truly that confident inside. They are also quite stubborn and love to debate, which, for the ENFP males may seem like they are "T," but it is not so.

But this quote about ENFP males describes it better:

Gender differences can be significant for males because the qualities most associated with ENFPs are more traditionally attributed to females: sociability, desire/need to please, intuition, spontaneity, and concern for other people. As a result, when an ENFP male "plays" into those natural preferences of his personality, he can find himself outside the male "establishment." Ironically, this may set him up to overcompensate and behave in ways atypical for ENFPs -- to be, for example, competitive or overly argumentative.
    Anyway, I'm done presenting arguments for why Kanye is not ESFJ. For anyone who cares, watch a music video of his and try to convince yourself that he is not Ne dominant. It will be very hard.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Immature ENXX visions of grandeur and posturing.

Many immature ENXP males I know are just like this. They present a picture of themselves and try to fit into it. Possibly a part of them believes they can become all they dream they are, but none of them are truly that confident inside. They are also quite stubborn and love to debate, which, for the ENFP males may seem like they are "T," but it is not so.

But this quote about ENFP males describes it better:

Anyway, I'm done presenting arguments for why Kanye is not ESFJ. For anyone who cares, watch a music video of his and try to convince yourself that he is not Ne dominant. It will be very hard.
    You backed your case up far better than I could and did. I'll hand it to you then.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

ADDS: Marilyn Manson (INFJ)

He claims that he invented the MM alter ego because he is naturally "shy" and "not extraverted".
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    I

How about Mariah Carey and Madonna?

I'm thinking Mariah Carey is ESF_, and Madonna is ENT_.

naturally to shy to strive for world domination? i would think so. alter egos are just an excuse for being yourself.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

ADDS: Kanye West (ENFP)
    Ryan Adams (ENFP)
    Tom Waits (ISFP)
    Leonard Cohen (INFP)
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    I

Looking at the cognitives, I'm next to certain Eminem is INTJ. He oozes Ni and Te.