User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

if matt parkman (charakter, heroes) and kenau reeves are intj, then Mark-Russinovich is probably too?
    Mark Russinovich: Inside Windows 7 | Going Deep | Channel 9

its just that matt an keanu have a weird "perceiver" clishee going on, but i dont like the jp dichotomy anyway. i see FiNe or TiNe (which translates to INTJ/INFJ in my mind)

Actually I just watched some youtube of him. I'm going INTJ with near 100% certainty. Good spot. And he uses some classic INTJ lines, like "check this out", followed by random silliness. His style of humour is right on for the INTJs I know.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

REMOVES: Chris Martin (ENFP)
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Rappers are S in majority, even if Jay-Z is INTJ. To have a message behind a song is without link with intuition, and anyway, it's generally just a posture of rappers to be called "poet" or "artist", and the messages are very simple.
    I believe Jay-Z is ENTJ. Te dominance is shown in the way he's efficiently built, organized, and managed his companies from the ground up. Ni is auxiliary because he does not use it as a primary way of living as an INTJ would, in envisioning systems and then implementing them, but as a way of realizing the goal he is already pursuing. Also, an INTJ would be more hands off in their dealings with a business, not directing others on the way things should be done like an ENTJ would, and like Jay-Z does. ENTJ is the executive type, and Jay-Z famously said "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man."

I agree that mainstream rappers are probably sensing (I don't pay attention to much of their work, so I can't say definitively). But the "conscious" rappers and many of the old school rappers are intuitive. Like Talib Kweli (INTP), Common (INFJ), and Mos De (ENFP).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I believe Jay-Z is ENTJ. Te dominance is shown in the way he's efficiently built, organized, and managed his companies from the ground up. Ni is auxiliary because he does not use it as a primary way of living as an INTJ would, in envisioning systems and then implementing them, but as a way of realizing the goal he is already pursuing. Also, an INTJ would be more hands off in their dealings with a business, not directing others on the way things should be done like an ENTJ would, and like Jay-Z does. ENTJ is the executive type, and Jay-Z famously said "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man."

I agree that mainstream rappers are probably sensing (I don't pay attention to much of their work, so I can't say definitively). But the "conscious" rappers and many of the old school rappers are intuitive. Like Talib Kweli (INTP), Common (INFJ), and Mos De (ENFP).
    Agreed. CHANGES: Jay-Z (INTJ->ENTJ)
    ADDS: Emma Thompson (ENFP)

Tilda Swinton: INFJ?
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    I

Yeah, Jay-Z for ENTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ludacris: ESTP 50 Cent: ISFJ
    Based on 50's lyrics, I would say he's a T. ISTJ sounds right.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

ADDS: Tilda Swinton (INFJ)
    50 Cent (ISTJ)
    4w5 sp

tilda swinton is whatever Robert Carlyle is.
    (dont know ... they sure know how to play istj style ..)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    tilda swinton is whatever Robert Carlyle is.
    (dont know ... they sure know how to play istj style ..)
    Why is it that you link Tilda Swinton and Robert Carlyle? I could see Robert as an INFJ however.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I don't know if I think of Simon Cowell as an ESTP. I'm not one to judge right or wrong, but I've always thought of his an INTJ or ENTJ..very cynical.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?