• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Elton John: ESFP?

I'm going to have to limit the famous ESFPs as there's loads of 'em in showbiz!

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
He just seems ISFJ to me. Highly religious family man, hard working. He self-imposes all these obligations upon himself. He's not carefree enough for ISFP.

I just don't see it.

But I'll remove him from ISFP as his type is obviously up for debate.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thank you everyone for their contributions to this and the previous thread! It's great that we can have a ll these typings in one place! Also, thanks to all your help, I really feel as if this is an accurate list! :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Suggestions for the types that barely have any...

ESFJ - Alicia Keys, Walt Disney, Bill Cosby
ESTJ - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hillary Swank
ISFJ - John Travolta
ISTJ - (Dr.) Phil McGraw
INTJ - Samuel Beckett, Johannes Kepler (not really modern celebrities...)
ENTJ - William H. Macy, Jay-z

Disagree on Arnold. He's introverted. INTJ is my guess. Agree with most others though.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Disagree on Arnold. He's introverted. INTJ is my guess.

I could see him as an introvert. Maybe he is close to the I/E line? We should find a way to have him take the MBTI since there are so many opinions on his type.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Food for thought:

Reese Witherspoon: XNFJ
Rene Zellwegger: ESFJ
Drew Barrymore: EXFP

Robert DeNiro: ISFP
Jessica Alba: XSFP
Jessica Biel: ISXP
Dustin Hoffman: INTP

Morgan Freeman: XNXJ
Tommy Lee Jones: XXFJ
Halle Berry: ESFX
Keanu Reeves: XNFP
Uma Thurman: IXFX
Jake Gyllenhaal: ESFP
Maggie Gyllenhaal: ESTP

ADDS: Anthony Hopkins (ISTJ). Everyone seems to see it but me.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Food for thought:

Rene Zellwegger: ESFJ
Drew Barrymore: EXFP
Dustin Hoffman: INTP
Morgan Freeman: XNXJ
Keanu Reeves: XNFP
Uma Thurman: IXFX

I agree with these. I was thinking ENFP for Drew Barrymore and Keanu Reeves, and ENTJ for Morgan Freeman. And maybe INFJ for Uma Thurman, but I'll have to research that one.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I agree with these. I was thinking ENFP for Drew Barrymore and Keanu Reeves, and ENTJ for Morgan Freeman. And maybe INFJ for Uma Thurman, but I'll have to research that one.

Will add Keanu and Drew as I think enough people have said ENFP for them.

Morgan Freeman seems to me to be an ENFJ who plays INTJ types on screen.

Not sure about Uma.

Will also add Zellwegger until someone disagrees :p, and Dustin.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Paul McCartney (ESFP)
Leonardo DiCaprio (ESFP)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just looked at the list in its entirety now, and I have a couple of comments. First...

ESFP
Avril Lavigne

...This Avril? She's no kind of extravert. And don't believe the SP act. A friend of mine is an aquaintance of hers and went to high school with her in Ontario. She was a very quiet, mousy girl who never spoke to anyone, and instead spent the day listening to Christian and country music. She was very insecure so she began hanging out with skater kids who were "cool" and started drinking, which is when the ESXP persona developed. But even now, if you watch closely, you'll see how shy and nervous she is.

My guess is INFJ. Unbelievable, I know. But she is an extremely private person and doesn't like many people around her, let alone the press and interviewers. Watch any interview and you'll see she is not comfortable being there at all and gives the same shallow responses like "It was fun" and "Yeah, I liked it" because she is trying not to reveal anything. Or she'll dodge questions by laughing inanely. It's not genuine. Her random, misplaced laughter and rigid body movements give it away. She has more depth and intelligence than she lets on. She's not a skater girl; she can barely skate because she has weak Se. When she's alone she listens to music or reads. And she runs her career with an iron fist; she knows exactly what she's doing and watches those around her closely to see that they are following her orders.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I just looked at the list in its entirety now, and I have a couple of comments. First...

...This Avril? She's no kind of extravert. And don't believe the SP act. A friend of mine is an aquaintance of hers and went to high school with her in Ontario. She was a very quiet, mousy girl who never spoke to anyone, and instead spent the day listening to Christian and country music. She was very insecure so she began hanging out with skater kids who were "cool" and started drinking, which is when the ESXP persona developed. But even now, if you watch closely, you'll see how shy and nervous she is.

My guess is INFJ. Unbelievable, I know. But she is an extremely private person and doesn't like many people around her, let alone the press and interviewers. Watch any interview and you'll see she is not comfortable being there at all and gives the same shallow responses like "It was fun" and "Yeah, I liked it" because she is trying not to reveal anything. Or she'll dodge questions by laughing inanely. It's not genuine. Her random, misplaced laughter and rigid body movements give it away. She has more depth and intelligence than she lets on. She's not a skater girl; she can barely skate because she has weak Se. When she's alone she listens to music or reads. And she runs her career with an iron fist; she knows exactly what she's doing and watches those around her closely to see that they are following her orders.

I can see it. I'll remove her from the list anyway. There's enough contention to warrant it.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's hard to believe, but it's an act. She's a poser, that much is obvious.
Oh my god, then how can anyone have a type at all, they could just be consistently acting like someone they're not their entire lives!

Thing is, people do act their entire lives, and it is their act which makes them who they are. She's as ESFP as it gets.

[youtube=PmwLPU5H6_Q]It's not who she is underneath[/youtube]

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh my god, then how can anyone have a type at all, they could just be consistently acting like someone they're not their entire lives!

Thing is, people do act their entire lives, and it is their act which makes them who they are..

Hmm..in a sense, I agree with you.

How a person chooses to externalize and portray themselves does in fact say a lot about their personality. Even if they're acting and playing a part, the very fact that they're playing a part says a lot about them. What part do they choose to play?

(but the level of the charade is gonna be minimal to nonexistant in some, and massive in others)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
REMOVES: Jeff Buckley (INFP). Reason being, he's dead, and I'm trying to keep this list light-hearted.

ADDS: Nick Cave (INFP)