• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
DN's Celebrity Type List (Old)

So many websites list dubious typings of popular figures. Often they are the opinion of one person alone. Or they lack comprehension, omitting obvious examples of a type. I suggest that we create a database of commonly agreed popular figures' types here. Feel free to post suggestions to help me compile it :D

It also saves people from having to search through threads and boards for a celebrity.

Last edited:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The Pop Culture forum is the closest thing we'll ever have, or should ever have.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So many websites list dubious typings of famous figures. Often they are the opinion of one person alone. Or they lack comprehension, omitting obvious examples of a type. I suggest that we create a database of commonly agreed celebrities types here.
Agreed. How do we get started?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The Pop Culture forum is the closest thing we'll ever have, or should ever have.

I think all he's suggesting is to make a big list of celebs whose types were generally agreed upon by those participating in the threads...presumably to spare people the need for browsing through several pages of threads (and then several pages of posts in those individual threads...this last bit added to emphasize the tedium of such a task, not to presume that you need a lesson on the principle parts of forums).

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The List

ESTJ
Sarah Michelle Gellar

ESTP
Scarlett Johansson
Meat Loaf
Jack Nicholson
Bruce Willis
Hugh Hefner

ESFJ
Salma Hayek
Rene Zellweger

ESFP
Cameron Diaz
Lindsay Lohan
Jack Black
Heather Graham
Justin Timberlake
Eva Longoria
Sienna Miller
Brittany Murphy
Paul McCartney
Leonardo DiCaprio

ISFP
Bob Dylan
Michael Jackson
Brad Pitt
Janet Jackson

ISFJ
Michael Caine
Beyonce Knowles

ISTP
Christian Bale
Clint Eastwood
Russell Crowe

ISTJ
Anthony Hopkins

INTP
Edward Norton
Clive Owen
Meryl Streep
Dustin Hoffman

INTJ
Cate Blanchett
Eminem

INFP
Julia Roberts
Neil Diamond
Winona Ryder
Gwyneth Paltrow
Helena Bonham Carter
Adam Sandler
Simon Pegg
Tobey Maguire
Morrissey
Peter Jackson
Nick Cave
James Taylor
Johnny Depp

INFJ
Nicole Kidman
Evangeline Lilly
Jennifer Connelly
Feist
Woody Allen

ENFJ
Bono
Ben Stiller
Rachel Weisz

ENFP
Ewan McGregor
Robin Williams
Alicia Silverstone
Penelope Cruz
Michael Moore
Nelly Furtado
Robert Downey Jr.
Sandra Bullock
Meg Ryan
Jude Law
Keanu Reeves
Drew Barrymore

ENTJ
George Clooney
Jay-Z
William H. Macy

ENTP
Tom Hanks
Jon Stewart
Conan O Brien
Bruce Dickinson
Jeremy Clarkson
Matthew Perry

Last edited:

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think all he's suggesting is to make a big list of celebs whose types were generally agreed upon by those participating in the threads...presumably to spare people the need for browsing through several pages of threads (and then several pages of posts in those individual threads...this last bit added to emphasize the tedium of such a task, not to presume that you need a lesson on the principle parts of forums).

Exactamundo

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe this thread can act as a concept/demo/premilinary/practice before we post a comprehensive list in full.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Pardon my Peugeot, but I know exactly what the truck (s)he's getting at.

I just think it's easy to browse or search that forum, that's all, and I have doubts of the veracity of the democratic method here, in practice.

ETA: Yeah, I already disagree with a few types on your list, so F THIS IDEA lol.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ISTJ
Clint Eastwood
Michael Rapaport
Anthony Hopkins
Kirk Douglas

ISTP
Ashley Judd
Rowan Atkinson
Val Kilmer

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Adds:
Conan O Brien: ENTP
Feist: INFJ
Clive Owen: INTP
Micheal Caine: ISFJ
Micheal Moore: ENFP
Jeff Buckley: INFP
Simon Pegg: INFP
Heather Graham: ESFP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I just think it's easy to browse or search that forum, that's all, and I have doubts of the veracity of the democratic method here, in practice.

ETA: Yeah, I already disagree with a few types on your list, so F THIS IDEA lol.

Basically, someone posting a type will get the type added to the list if there is consensus enough. Similarly, celebs can be removed from the list if there is sufficient disagreement as to there type. I just posted something to get us started :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I HATE VAL KILMER. lol.

P.S. If you think they're right, go ahead and involve them in your littow scheme. I mean, I violently disagree with some of them, but so what. I guess I'd rather someone call it his or her type list than involve the community and claim it's a consensus when it's not.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I'm a he, for the record :p

Which do you disagree with? Most if not all, have been agreed upon in threads on this forum, or seem pretty accurate typings from websites.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
first... what??!! you hate val kilmer!! and nicholas cage!!?? how?? why?? they're so cool!

and second dyna....i really think drew barrymore is enfp not esfp. :D

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Meryl Streep: INTP
REMOVES: Gwyneth Paltrow (INFP)

Not entirely sure on her... IxFx

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm a he, for the record :p

Which do you disagree with? Most if not all, have been agreed upon in threads on this forum, or seem pretty accurate typings from websites.
That's the thing, I don't want to take the effort to go through a LIST. Not right now, anyway.