• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the record: I think it's a great idea, thanks for going to the trouble of doing this dyna.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
This list is packed with uninteresting celebrities. Thanks for nothing.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Eminem - INTJ
Kanye West - ESFP

Christina Aguilera - ESTP? - Not so sure about this one.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Eminem NO
Clint Eastwood NO
Aguilera DOUBT IT
Madonna NO
Keira Knightley DOUBT IT
David Letterman NO, and I assume you saw the thread about him in which more people said IxTP.
Rowan Atkinson NO
Kanye West NO
Courteney Cox DOUBT IT

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...i loved jack's example of craig ferguson for enfp.

and i wish people could agree on what type johnny depp is...i really wanna know.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Madonna - ENFP
David Letterman - ISTP
Clint Eastwood - ISTP

I don't think I've seen a single celebrity typing topic on here where everybody agreed.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Clint Eastwood: ISTP
Kanye West: ESFP
Eminem: INFP imo, but his type is too contentious for me to post on the list
Craig Ferguson: ENFP, but I need more agreement on him
Madonna: see her thread
Will remove Letterman

Any reason for your doubts/disagreements with the list Jack?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Kanye West is more likely ESFJ. Eminem's most likely ISTP imo. Maybe ISFP. Madonna's ESTP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...guess not. not sure i buy madonna as enfp....but maybe??

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
See Tom Hanks thread. Unanimously voted as ENTP.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i wish people could agree on what type johnny depp is...i really wanna know.

Johnny is beauty, beautiful Johnny - that is all
I know on earth and all I need to know.

PS. INFP.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If memory serves, Micheal Moore, Hunter S Thompson were unanimous. Theres others too. But that's not the point for unanimous agreement. General consensus is all one can hope for, a majority to agree on a type, factoring in websites which type celebs, as well as threads on this forum and opinions stated here.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Kanye West is more likely ESFJ. Eminem's most likely ISTP imo. Maybe ISFP. Madonna's ESTP.

This is what I think -

Kanye West
We agree that he's definitely E, S, and F.
P - He's more spontaneous than anything else. He wrote the song "Through the Wire" in the hospital, just out of the blue he got the idea and went with it. That's a P act. He's definitely a spontaneous person, the other factors don't tell much.

Eminem

I - No doubt he's introverted. He doesn't seem to like people in general much, he does love his kids (more of a family guy), and he certainly is self-reflective.

N - He's intuitive, he takes one thing and builds on the meaning of it to make it something more than what it is.

T - He's too crude to just be an F. He also tends to reflect and think a lot about events and happenings.

J - He stays ahead of deadlines, and plans things in advance. He's very hard working. He's definitely not the most loose or casual person in the world (casualness is more of a P trait). In fact, on the contrary, he's pretty intense. He's not a very spontaneous guy, he focuses on his work (rapping) a lot.

INTJ's are extroverted thinkers. He's an extroverted thinker, as shown by his almost nature of spewing out his thoughts to the outer world.

Additionally, INTJ's are among the least sociable of the 16 types.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is what I think -

Kanye West
We agree that he's definitely E, S, and F.
P - He's more spontaneous than anything else. He wrote the song "Through the Wire" in the hospital, just out of the blue he got the idea and went with it. That's a P act. He's definitely a spontaneous person, the other factors don't tell much.

Eminem

I - No doubt he's introverted. He doesn't seem to like people in general much, he does love his kids (more of a family guy), and he certainly is self-reflective.

N - He's intuitive, he takes one thing and builds on the meaning of it to make it something more than what it is.

T - He's too crude to just be an F. He also tends to reflect and think a lot about events and happenings.

J - He stays ahead of deadlines, and plans things in advance. He's very hard working. He's definitely not the most loose or casual person in the world (casualness is more of a P trait). In fact, on the contrary, he's pretty intense. He's not a very spontaneous guy, he focuses on his work (rapping) a lot.

Additionally, INTJ's are among the least sociable of the 16 types.

Food for thought.