User Tag List

First 456

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

istps have weird enneagrams. i agree that istp makes more sense than estp in that she seems somewhat self-contained. i even started thinking entp. do you think she could be a 7w6 sx/sp. i don't think she's an e3 or an e5. i don't really think she's a 7w8. she seems sx first.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    istps have weird enneagrams. i agree that istp makes more sense than estp in that she seems somewhat self-contained. i even started thinking entp. do you think she could be a 7w6 sx/sp. i don't think she's an e3 or an e5. i don't really think she's a 7w8. she seems sx first.
    state i am in, no offense, but your typing needs some work.

ISTPs do NOT have weird enneagram. They are commonly 6w7s. Other times 9w8 or 7w8.

ESTP of any sort for scarlett johanson? enneagram 7 for scarlett johanson? No and No. If you truly believe she's an ESTP, than you have no clue what ESTPs are like.

She also is probably sx-last.

Seriously, start looking at you methods of typing.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    state i am in, no offense, but your typing needs some work.

ISTPs do NOT have weird enneagram. They are commonly 6w7s. Other times 9w8 or 7w8.

ESTP of any sort for scarlett johanson? enneagram 7 for scarlett johanson? No and No. If you truly believe she's an ESTP, than you have no clue what ESTPs are like.

She also is probably sx-last.

Seriously, start looking at you methods of typing.
    istps are often 7s, 5s, and 3s. i'd guess there are 9s as well and 6 is made up of many types (tho Si is the most likely).

why sx last? i've only seen a few of her films, but she seems like she knows exactly what she wants. she seems very direct and focused. she doesn't get pushed off-balance by others. she doesn't seem easily distractable, and she doesn't seem like she completely shies away from attention (no scurrying sp first feet).

also, i've known quite a few estps. 7w8s are most common (and i've known 8w7s), but i've also known a 7w6 estp sx/sp who was energetic, but far more reigned in than 7w8s. really good at gaining trust, focused on close friends, intimate relationships, etc.

also, you can say nf vibe, but is she an infj? an enfj? an enfp? so she's an infp bc of the boobs. you're smart + funny.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    istps are often 7s, 5s, and 3s. i'd guess there are 9s as well and 6 is made up of many types (tho Si is the most likely).
    No, they really are not. ESTP and ESFP are most commonly 7s. ISTP is most commonly 6w7. Almost never 5 (pretty sure that's just INT's). There are istp 3's, but not typical.

6 can be any type. Though it's most common for ISTJ and ISTP. I've never know an ISFJ 6, so your comment on Si being most likely is a bit off.

why sx last? i've only seen a few of her films, but she seems like she knows exactly what she wants. she seems very direct and focused. she doesn't get pushed off-balance by others. she doesn't seem easily distractable, and she doesn't seem like she completely shies away from attention (no scurrying sp first feet).
    It's acting, not reality. They are movies. She is playing a role. Reading a script.

Why do I think shes Sx-last. I know this sounds the "wrong" way to type someone but here's why I think that. Because I'm sx-first. And I instinctively know when another person is sx-first. You feel that energy from them. You get that familar vibe from them. Sx have an edge to them. They're moody, passionate, intense. They are less 'perfect' than sx-last types. Megan Fox is an ESTP sx/sp.... so you can compare her to Scarlett Johanson (who you thought was a similar type) and contrast how different they are. The entire vibe is completely opposite.

also, you can say nf vibe, but is she an infj? an enfj? an enfp? so she's an infp bc of the boobs. you're smart + funny.
    She sorta reminds me of an INFP I knew. Even that first image I posted where she's making all those facial expressions. Just gave me an NF vibe.

Also her role in the movie with Bill Murray which they won alot of awards for....... She's playing an NF and he's playing an NT. She played the role perfectly because I honestly don't think she even had to "act" that much in that particular movie.If you havnt seen it, try renting it and you'll get what I'm saying.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

ISFP

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

She seems like an STP of some sort. I'm inclined to go with ESTP, but she could be a more forward type of ISTP.

I don't see any clear signs of F. Certainly not NF.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness