• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natalie Portman's type

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
One thing I've noticed about actors is that the vast majority of the great ones are NF's.

Cameigons

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
4w3
N.P. being an INFJ blows my mind... Though might be right, I gotta do some pondering about that.. :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just wanted to ask those of you who have seen the film 'Closer' what is the general consensus about Alice's type?? Also Alice and Daniel what was with their relationship??

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just wanted to ask those of you who have seen the film 'Closer' what is the general consensus about Alice's type?? Also Alice and Daniel what was with their relationship??

There is a whole thread where an argument over Alice's type (ESFP v ENFP) went on for like 10 pages*

*Yes, Jack Flak was involved.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL can you use ayour J and provide me with a link??? Pretty please... (actually now I come to think of it I may have even posted on that thread LOLOL) And what say you about the Alice-Daniel relationship??

PS I have missed your input Edgar and soft cuddly fury face :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
THANKS :) I really didn't think you were going to provide me with a link so fast.. That would have taken me hours LOL Did we reach a desicion on Clive Owen's character ISTJ?? Also his and Alice's realtionship was truely bizzare!!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
THANKS :) I really didn't think you were going to provide me with a link so fast.. That would have taken me hours LOL Did we reach a desicion on Clive Owen's character ISTJ?? Also his and Alice's realtionship was truely bizzare!!

Oh no, Clive Owen's character (Larry) was a clear case of an ESTP.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Really?? OK I see the ES not sure on TP though

Well the best way to put it is -- he was a sleazebag, but he was an honest sleazebag.

Like that time he said "I've cheated on you with a prostitute in New York. I had to tell you because I cannot lie to you. If you want to leave, I understand". Or something to that effect.

Classic ESTP style.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, too lazy to look through all the pages for it. But in regards to the OP...

[YOUTUBE="v8e6-IeQ0aw"]Natalie Portman Raps[/YOUTUBE]

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok.... to be honest I never thought he was that much of a sleezebag... I thought he was hurt... but then I could be wearing my rose tinted glasses again and plus I am a sucker for honesty until I'm not... I'm still toying with the ESTJ/ISTJ vibe but then that could just be because he was one of my favorite characters in the film not sure

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok.... to be honest I never thought he was that much of a sleezebag... I thought he was hurt... but then I could be wearing my rose tinted glasses again and plus I am a sucker for honesty until I'm not... I'm still toying with the ESTJ/ISTJ vibe but then that could just be because he was one of my favorite characters in the film not sure

Do you recall his general approach to life? It was very P-ish. He did all sorts of spur of the moment stuff without thinking much of the consequences - like having cybersex while on call in the hospital, meeting a stranger for a one night stand and then even after realizing he was set up he still managed to improvise the whole thing to his advantage.

And that prostitute thing as well. He wasn't exactly a man with a plan.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL yea that is actually a good point and i forgot about the stuff at the hospital... OK you have convinced me of his SPness!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL yea that is actually a good point and i forgot about the stuff at the hospital... OK you have convinced me of his SPness!

My job here is done.

(flies away into the night)

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, too lazy to look through all the pages for it. But in regards to the OP...

Wow, not very Keirsey-SJ-prim-and-humorless in that video, is she? :D

Thanks for the link. Given her behavior and statements in (real ;)) interviews I remain confident of the ISTJ typing though.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="v8e6-IeQ0aw"]Natalie Portman Raps[/YOUTUBE]

I love that video. I know it's out of character, but there is something so cathartic about it.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
THAT VID IS HILLARIOUS!!!!!!! not so sure of my original INFJ typing.... I love her when she does funny and although she is really going for it there is something about it that makes her look like a 7 year old who's trying to be like her big brother... Thanks for posting... I need to see Natalie in more satrical films...

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Yeah I love that vid too, my favorite part "My D**k is scarrrrrred of you..." makes me crack up everytime.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, well I watched a Dave Letterman interview (or something), and her Columbia lecture, and the joke rap video.

With the first two, I don't think there's anything to rule out her being an ISTJ. With the joke rap video...let's just say I would be really embarrassed doing something like that if millions of people were going to see it (but she's an actress), but I might, with enough encouragement from my friends. I can appreciate the humor for sure.

The weird thing is that the rap video makes it harder to prove her as an Introvert--but, the interview and the lecture definitely made her seem like an Introvert to me. So I think she just knows how to make fun of herself.

I also saw some things in the interviews that make me think she's an S, not an N. But that's just a small hunch.

And of course, the humanitarian causes (etc.) don't have to be an NF thing. They could very easily be an SJ thing. Or probably anybody's thing.