• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natalie Portman's type

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I don't really know a whole lot about NP, but after watching a couple of the links and reading her bio, she does give the impression of IXTJ, at least. No clue about the N or S, though. There ends my oh-so-informative and helpful guess!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ? lolz hell no, have you seen any of her interviews or heard her rap? (yes, she has one, here it is)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPCz0W7Rm0
that's about as SJ as 50 cent or Lady GaGa. her sense of humor is extremely controversial but hilarious and she has no problem being perverted when the right occassion arises. to me she seems like an ENFP or ENTP. Natalie Portman is one of the least SJ celibrities I know of

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Natalie Portman's type: STRANGE

How do I make that four letters?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISTJ? lolz hell no, have you seen any of her interviews or heard her rap? (yes, she has one, here it is)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPCz0W7Rm0
that's about as SJ as 50 cent or Lady GaGa. her sense of humor is extremely controversial but hilarious and she has no problem being perverted when the right occassion arises. to me she seems like an ENFP or ENTP. Natalie Portman is one of the least SJ celibrities I know of

I'm trying to figure out how she's being controversial. Total isfj.

Get with it, everyone.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Natalie-Portman.jpg

I oscillate from isfj to infj.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm pretty sure she could be a college graduate AND an extrovert.

what's a "graduate"?

i don't see anything that makes me think she's definitely an introvert. i guess maybe that's because i'm an "introverted extravert", but she doesn't seem all that much more introverted than me. :shrug:

i'm not super knowledgeable about her but definitely love her. and her rap is gold.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She definitely strikes me as IxxJ.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Either INFJ or ISFJ. I don't detect Fi at all.

As an aside, there's hardly anything "controversial" about her. She's about as extreme as Gladware, an upper middle-class wet dream, if you will. I tend not to fawn all over people who get more press than their causes (jus sayin').

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
ISFJ

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9SN96v1Mec"]Sing[/youtube]

Sunny Ghost

I disagree. S's are quite capable of these things as well. It's mostly a matter of how they are pursued and enacted. In fact, the description you provide are things I have commonly seen in ISFP women.
mmhmm... ISFP vegetarian, environmentalist right c'here. ;)

It is impossible for any of us to prove anything, we might only find indications of her type. ISFP sounds very unlikely to be her type, by the way. How many ISFPs attend Harvard?
:cry: you could have just said, not ISFP. sheesh.

What say you to NP as an ISTJ?

Newsweek interview
Surprise interrupting a Columbia University class to talk about terrorism (4 minutes)
On David Letterman (10 minutes)

She reminds me tremendously of my ISTJ friend from high school; sweet, sincere, logical and conscientious, but rather ordinary.

i'm not very familiar with many ISTJ females... she strikes me as more F though... but with some girls that's hard to determine...

she said she had a strong need to be liked, which seems more F than T...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExAHBy5IEU0

i'm going with IxFJ.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
She definitely seems like a 1, but I'm not sure the wing. Lovely actress though.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ is an intriguing possibility. Barring that ISFJ.

THe arguments to the contrary are based on stuff like "she's an actress" and "she's a college graduate" and "she was a vegetarian for a long time." None of the stuff that actually has to do with type, but is just stuff that gets incorrectly associated with type. A lot of it is coasting on the fact, too, that she can't be an SJ because she's not a boring traditionalist drone. Personally, I suspect those descriptions of SJs are a tad off.

Nicki

Retired
How do you get the Te? Just curious.

I think she's probably a sensor, and she has the reserve of a Si dom, for sure. Certainly not a Se dom or aux.

She's an Fi user. She has the Fi poker face. And yeah, I agree with you.

R

Riva

Wanted to say that I loved her acting in Leon the professional.

If I was to type her based on that movie alone I would type her as an enfp.

A classic headstrong enfp she played in it.

[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] any thoughts about her type? You recommended that movie to me.