User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

What Natalie Portman's MBTI type is isn't important, it's more important that she accepts my marriage proposal.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    What Natalie Portman's MBTI type is isn't important, it's more important that she accepts my marriage proposal.
    Hope you enjoy listening about microeconomics in Africa, history of feminism, and the plight of "non-human animals" before you go to sleep.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Pfft. He'll love it.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hope you enjoy listening about microeconomics in Africa, history of feminism, and the plight of "non-human animals" before you go to sleep.
    I'd adopt a feminist non-human baby from Africa for her.

I always got an INFJ vibe from her (or a 9w1 from an Enneagram point of view).

When you look at the whole Actor's Studio interview she seems uncomfortable being praised for her achievements and is very low-key about them, also she seems very friendly but still a tad reserved. She is an introvert and I think her confidence dealing with the audience and the moderator stems mostly from her being used to the spotlight and having learned to deal with attention and not from her being extroverted. (Also INFJs have a strong Extroverted Feeling side which is very helpful in dealing with people.)

N, she was always a top student and describes herself as a nerd, studied Psychology at Harvard (which is such an INFJ subject to pick!). Also she seems to be a lot about concepts and possibilities, at the end of the Actor's Studio interview the moderator asks her what she would God want to say when she reaches the pearly gates and her answer turns into this ethical-philosophical discourse how one shouldn't just do good in order to get into heaven.

Also definitely F, she has something very warm about her and at one point almost cries when being reminded of one of her former directors who died recently.

Plus she seems like a J to me, although she is lovely and sweet you can sometimes see this J edge coming through that I know from myself and other INFJ's. We are very accommodating but if you cross a certain line you will feel the strength of our convictions and see that beneath the placid exterior we have a certain tough side.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFJ f'sure.
    4w5 sp

Banned
    MBTI
    type

You guys sure dis on Es a lot. Not as much as S's though.

I'm pretty sure she could be a college graduate AND an extrovert.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I always got an INFJ vibe from her (or a 9w1 from an Enneagram point of view).

When you look at the whole Actor's Studio interview she seems uncomfortable being praised for her achievements and is very low-key about them, also she seems very friendly but still a tad reserved. She is an introvert and I think her confidence dealing with the audience and the moderator stems mostly from her being used to the spotlight and having learned to deal with attention and not from her being extroverted. (Also INFJs have a strong Extroverted Feeling side which is very helpful in dealing with people.)
    +1.

(Boring reasons why I think NP is INFJ rather than ENFJ:

She has a thread of self-deprecation running through her (I've been reading her interviews and quotes), I don't get that vibe from ENFJ I know... they take compliments well, INFJ typically do not. INFJ can look like extroverts because of the strong people focus, but they tend to have a graveness about them that she has in spades. She says she's very self-conscious but not shy. In her last relationship the boyfriend yelled at her for being too much in her head... She thinks the New York Public Library is the coolest place in the world, haha. Her classmates voted her most likely to go on Jeopardy. She views parties as a learning experience. Has a lot of trouble with improvisation, felt humiliated if she had to speak in front of class in college. And rightly or wrongly this sealed the deal for me:

"The only annoying thing is when people stare at me. I know it's part of the thing, so I'm trying to get over it, but it's the weirdest feeling. I just feel like it's a really rude thing to do. I'm not a person who's ever trying to attract attention. Usually, I'm OK because I'm short and I'm brown-haired and I kind of blend in, but it's very weird"
    ^^ that is sooo INFJ. Exactly that.

I think it's hard to split the difference with INFJ and ENFJ given her life experiences... so that's why I looked at her interviews and quotes.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

NO YOU'RE ENFJ. j/k! I think I can accept that type job, well argued and from an INFJ.

MBTI
    ESTJ

ENFP