• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paul Walker, INTP?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube="ik7ho81qJS4"]Paul Walker[/youtube]
[youtube="zPJzblbUxB4"]Paul Walker Interview[/youtube]

After have seen these two interviews, I'm almost sure Paul Walker is a xxTP, and more likely to be INTP. He's also seen as an INTP on socionics.com. What do you think about?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Hmm...

Paul Walker - ESTP
Jimmy Kimmel - ENTP

Walker seems pretty grounded in his storytelling for an INTP. He also lacks the verbal range/solemn demeanor most INTPs seem to maintain.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah, Paul Walker's some kinda ES. I'd think about it more, but it's Paul Walker.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, he probably could be ESTP, I've an ESTP friend who have a very similar attitude. Grounding in story-telling and appreciation for fashinonable clothes make think for an ESTP. Actually, I don't really understand why socionics.com class him like INTP. He've a good Ti of course, and he seems to be a little "dreamer", but is it enough to be INTP, I'm not sure at all..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yes, he probably could be ESTP, I've an ESTP friend who have a very similar attitude. Grounding in story-telling and appreciation for fashinonable clothes make think for an ESTP. Actually, I don't really understand why socionics.com class him like INTP.
Yeah, they've got some really wrong type jobs on that site. (And anyway, INTp in socionics is Ni-Te-Si-Fe.)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Yes, he probably could be ESTP, I've an ESTP friend who have a very similar attitude. Grounding in story-telling and appreciation for fashinonable clothes make think for an ESTP. Actually, I don't really understand why socionics.com class him like INTP. He've a good Ti of course, and he seems to be a little "dreamer", but is it enough to be INTP, I'm not sure..

Well, in your defense, interviews rarely convey honest character and are often more about charismatic posture, as a means to promote upcoming movies/television shows, etc.

INTP isn't necessarily out of the ballpark.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And socionic is right?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, interviews like these almost always ask concrete questions, so people are far more likely to answer in concrete ways.

However, Paul Walker certainly exhibits ESTP mannerisms.

And if his movie roles are any indication, ISTP is likely.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, in your defense, interviews rarely convey honest character and are often more about charismatic posture, as a means to promote upcoming movies/television shows, etc.

INTP isn't necessarily out of the ballpark.

Yeah, interviews like these almost always ask concrete questions, so people are far more likely to answer in concrete ways.

Yes, but I have not seen similars comportments in interviews of other INTP actor like Dustin Hoffman or Hayden Christensten.

However, Paul Walker certainly exhibits ESTP mannerisms.
I've remarked this too. These mannerisms are frequent with many ESTP, I've myself some of these mannerism too sometimes. Aniway, it's funny because in interviews of Angelina Jolie, I would swear that she was one of my ESTP friend (a girl) who've entered in her body so the mannerisms and intonations between both are similars.