ILI

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Oedipa_Maas View Post
    Funny
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Scheming doesn't seem like an istp style. But, yet unhealthy intp. But Ashur seem like an E to me.
    Good point maybe an eSTP or eNTP for Ashur
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Good point maybe an eSTP or eNTP for Ashur
    Yeah, maybe. I just started watching the series, so he could be unhealthy intp. You would know since you are an intp. I just couldn't picture an unhealthy intp doing the stuffs that Ashur has done- I could be wrong.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Yeah, maybe. I just started watching the series, so he could be unhealthy intp. You would know since you are an intp. I just couldn't picture an unhealthy intp doing the stuffs that Ashur has done- I could be wrong.
    I didn't even know there was a series.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I didn't even know there was a series.
    Yeah. Funny thing I didn't think their were a movie, until I research it. I thought the thread was about the series on Starz. My bag
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Excellent Series. Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Like a Miniseries of Kubrick's movie Spartacus and the Movie 300 but more drawn out as if a miniseries. More sex and violence than I have seen in any other series and high production value in its historical depiction. Right now both 1st and 2nd season available to view via streaming. I recently started watching it again. Unfortunately season 3 looks like it is indefinitely delayed because the star, Whitfield, was diagnosed with early-stage non-Hodgkin lymphoma. They did however recently announce there would be a prequel in light of this.

Yeah Kurt Douglas's Spartacus seemed more INtJ and this Spartacus more IStP.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Excellent Series. Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Like a Miniseries of Kubrick's movie Spartacus and the Movie 300 but more drawn out as if a miniseries. More sex and violence than I have seen in any other series and high production value in its historical depiction. Right now both 1st and 2nd season available to view via streaming. I recently started watching it again. Unfortunately season 3 looks like it is indefinitely delayed because the star, Whitfield, was diagnosed with early-stage non-Hodgkin lymphoma. They did however recently announce there would be a prequel in light of this.

Yeah Kurt Douglas's Spartacus seemed more INtJ and this Spartacus more IStP.
    I have to agree. I never saw Kurt Douglas's Spartacus, so I have to take your word on that. But the Blood and Sand's Spartacus is definitely an istp.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath