• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gene Wilder

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i love him! infj?? you think??

Travo7

MBTI Type
IN??
Enneagram
IDK
Witty, funny, charming, loveable...or at least his characters are.
Maybe ENXP? Who knows...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can see that more actually...my dad was an enfp...(i'm pretty sure.)and totally weird like that...totally charming...yep...that makes sense

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Aw shucks. I've been beaten on this one. ENFP. Final offer. :p

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He probably is entp. Ahhhh I don't know anymore!!!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, his "Willy Wonka" character was INJ.

The man himself seems sardonic and sweet, especially in his older age. Based on his quirky movie roles, I was kind of surprised at how much sweeter and straightforward he's been in interviews.

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure what type he is, but I'm currently reading Gilda Radner's autobiography It's Always Something and I'm so in love with Gene and how incredibly sweet and loving and devoted he was.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure what type he is, but I'm currently reading Gilda Radner's autobiography It's Always Something and I'm so in love with Gene and how incredibly sweet and loving and devoted he was.
awww!! i love that!! they're so cool...

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
on the highly scientific basis of this clip, my vote is ENFP.

(it reminds me of how i act when i introduce people to things i'm really excited about. he's so kidlike about it. + the last few secs are pure ENFP inside-outness.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he seems INFP to me

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
There's something really nutty about Gene Wilder, inherently funny?, that drew me in even as a kid. In his movie roles it seems like he's letting you in on the joke even when he's playing it straight. Perhaps "tongue in cheek" is appropriate. That would be neat if we shared the same mbti or etype. Make me think I have "type sonar" built in.