User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Gossip Girl

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI

Yay for reviving old threads.

There are a shitload of characters I forgot and some I didn't include because I honestly have no clue, but here it is.

Serena: ESFP
    Dan: INFP
    Blair: ENTJ
    Chuck: ESTP
    Nate: ISFP
    Jenny: ISFP
    Rufus: ENFP
    Lily: INFJ
    Eric: INFP
    Vanessa: INTP
    Eleanor Waldorf: ESTJ
    Cyrus Rose: ESFP
    Georgina: ENTP
    Bart Bass: ESTJ
    Dorota: ESFJ
    Russel Thorpe: INTJ
    Raina Thorpe: INFJ
    Louis Grimaldi: ISTJ

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Dan is far too rigid a personality to be a P c'mon now people....
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I feel like INFP is the go-to sappy male prototype. We need to move on from this. INFPs are only anne of green gables the first 13 -maybe 15 years of life. After we are dark and weird like Trent Reznor and Helena Bonham Carter.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

WE WOULD NEVER ADHERE TO A CONSISTENT SEA OF KHAKIS AND BROWN SHOES LIKE DAN. NEVER!!! WE ARE UNIQUE BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    WE ARE UNIQUE BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!
    We're not all 4w5s.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Haven't seen the show in a couple months so my memory is off but here goes
    Blair: ENTJ
    Serena: probably ESFP
    although I don't feel like esfp's and entj's have as many problems as they do...so maybe that's wrong
    Nate: ISFP <---but one that can't keep a damn secret!!! so that could be off too
    Dan: dunno I feel like he changed a little so maybe isfj maybe infp
    Vanessa: Why doesn't anyone seem to like her? I guess it's cause i'm only going by the show not the book, anyways I like her she is always there for a friend and she's open. infj
    Chuck: I thought he was an INFJ...but looking at other peoples responses it seems way off...maybe i just love infj men with entj women...and he is hot!
    Bart: intx
    eric: infj
    jenny: isfp...unhealthy and annoying
    srena's mom: maybe estj
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so

How is Jenny supposed to be ISFP? She is way too driven and ambitious to be an ISFP. I always considered her to be an ENTJ 3w2 with inferior and underdevelopped Fi, thus why she is always putting her own values aside to get the results she wants, wheter it is to be her high school's Queen Bee or start her own fashion line.

And Blair is definitely a Si user. She is all about how things should be and her inner life is really developped and influenced by her previous sensory experiences to which she gave a special meaning, like the Audrey Hepburn's movies.

My guesses, altough I stopped watching after season 3 or 4, would be:

Blair Waldorf - ISTJ 3w2 So/Sp
    Serena Van der Woodsen - ESFP 7w6 Sx/So
    Dan Humphrey - IxFJ 1w2 Sp/Sx (I would probably go with ISFJ over INFJ, but I'm not totally sure)
    Jenny Humphrey - ENTJ 3w2 So/Sp
    Nate Archibald - ISFP 9w1 Sx/Sp
    Chuck Bass - ESTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
    Vanessa Abrams - ENFP 6w5 So/Sp
    Lily Van der Woodsen - ExTJ 3w4 Sp/So (I'm not sure about this one, all I'm sure about is that she is huge on Self-Preservation)
    Eric Van der Woodsen - INFP 9w8 So/Sx
    Rufus Humphrey - ENFP 1w2 Sx/Sp
    Cece Rhodes - ENFJ 3w4 Sp/So (An unhealthy one though, like most of the characters on this show haha)
    Eleanor Waldorf - ESTJ 3w2 Sp/So
    Cyrus Rose - ENFP 7w6 So/Sx
    Harold Waldorf - ENFJ 2w3 Sx/Sp
    Bart Bass - INTJ 3w4 Sp/So
    The Captain - ESTP 8w9 Sp/Sx
    Anne Archibald - ISFJ 1w2 Sp
    Georgina Sparks - ENTP 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Agnes - ESTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
    MBTI Type: INTJ
    Enneagramm type: 1w9 Sp/So
    Tritype: 1w9 - 5w6 - 3w4

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    How is Jenny supposed to be ISFP? She is way too driven and ambitious to be an ISFP. I always considered her to be an ENTJ 3w2 with inferior and underdevelopped Fi, thus why she is always putting her own values aside to get the results she wants, wheter it is to be her high school's Queen Bee or start her own fashion line.

And Blair is definitely a Si user. She is all about how things should be and her inner life is really developped and influenced by her previous sensory experiences to which she gave a special meaning, like the Audrey Hepburn's movies.
    Yea i could agree with this...if blair is not an entj she is an estj.... and jenny could very well be an entj or maybe even a twisted infj.

what about chuck though...he's the one i still can't type
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Boy, you people are all over the place on Chuck Bass. He's clearly ESTJ. Hell, I'd even understand ENTJ (though I don't think he's N at all, but it's a better guess than the others that have been offered so far.)

Seriously, ESTP? It doesn't seem like that guy has laughed in his entire life. Super srs business kind of guy. And INFJ? I hope that was a typo.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Boy, you people are all over the place on Chuck Bass. He's clearly ESTJ. Hell, I'd even understand ENTJ (though I don't think he's N at all, but it's a better guess than the others that have been offered so far.)

Seriously, ESTP? It doesn't seem like that guy has laughed in his entire life. Super srs business kind of guy. And INFJ? I hope that was a typo.
    Well, I would say that Chuck in season 1 was pretty ESTP. He was certainly not all serious business in season 1. He was all about partying, lost weekends. Even his business interests were about partying, new experiences. But since they woobified him, I do agree that he got way too emo and annoying to be ESTP.
    MBTI Type: INTJ
    Enneagramm type: 1w9 Sp/So
    Tritype: 1w9 - 5w6 - 3w4