Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvk1NZDFvZU"]I'm telling you this an ENFP woman[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZXITCwBdJQ&feature=related"]And this is an ISTJ, though ESTJ is the second most likely type, okay I'll agree[/YOUTUBE]

And I've already told you what I think about your opinions of Mary Poppins. I may actually cross posts those arguments to this thread.
    - George Banks seems more commanding and overconfident like an ETJ. ISTJs are more, well, introverted
    - actually I've changed my mind about Mary Poppins, I think she's ENTJ or INTJ. she seems more NT than SJ now that I think about it (at least we can agree on J lol)
    - Mrs. Banks is definitely FP, but that's all I can tell
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - George Banks seems more commanding and overconfident like an ETJ. ISTJs are more, well, introverted
    - actually I've changed my mind about Mary Poppins, I think she's ENTJ or INTJ. she seems more NT than SJ now that I think about it (at least we can agree on J lol)
    - Mrs. Banks is definitely FP, but that's all I can tell
    She's an ENFP champion archetype, bro. I don't know how it could be any more obvious. She's oblivious to what's going on around her because she's so obsessed with her cause, and what future generations will think of her. She's inspiring the other women to follow her (or trying to). She's all singing, all dancing, oblivious, politically championing causes to the point of not realizing she's neglecting her children.

Not an ISFP.

Mary Poppins is definitely not an INTJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Thanks for straightening that out Marm!

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTP

I was JUST thinking about typing Mary Poppins this very evening! I was watching a documentary on the guy who animated Mickey Mouse, and it turns out he invented the technology that allowed them to merge the live action parts with the fantasy cartoon parts of Mary Poppins. Anyhoo.

I'd maybe put a small E on Mary? Maybe eNFJ? I may have to watch it again, though.

I LOOOOOOOOVED Glynis Johns' character when I was a kid. I could probably still sing all of Sister Suffragette from memory.
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

She very well could be INFJ. I would say maybe that even makes more sense with her level of self-restraint. Onemoretime actually suggested this another thread, and I thought I could see Fe and Ni but I could be wrong about the order.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

She's an ENFP champion archetype, bro. I don't know how it could be any more obvious. She's oblivious to what's going on around her because she's so obsessed with her cause, and what future generations will think of her. She's inspiring the other women to follow her (or trying to). She's all singing, all dancing, oblivious, politically championing causes to the point of not realizing she's neglecting her children.

Not an ISFP.

Mary Poppins is definitely not an INTJ.
    when you put it that way, yes she does seem more ENFP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP

She very well could be INFJ. I would say maybe that even makes more sense with her level of self-restraint. Onemoretime actually suggested this another thread, and I thought I could see Fe and Ni but I could be wrong about the order.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. She's so self-contained, but she draws people to her. I thought, I bet she's INFJ! But she seems to orchestrate lots of stuff, too. So I figured the small e was a good compromise.
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. She's so self-contained, but she draws people to her. I thought, I bet she's INFJ! But she seems to orchestrate lots of stuff, too. So I figured the small e was a good compromise.

I just shamelessly want to post the entire movie here. I LOVE Mary Poppins .

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3zAbQ0aMK8&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yes, she's NFJ ... but kind of an ambiguous blend of E vs I traits. She definitely preserves this kind of buffer around her core, where you can sense that a great deal is going on inside but you can't quite put your finger on it... elusive. Typical of Ni. Bert, on the other hand, is more explicable.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Mary Poppins is the ESFJ prototype!^^
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan