• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP movie characters

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Any epitomes of ENFPness in movies? How come I get lists and lists of fictional character other types online and not a good one for ENFP characters?

I'm interested in movie characters in particular.

Help me out? :) I suck at typing.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Only post if it's accompanied with a Youtube clip demonstrating their ENFPness.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just rent a random romantic comedy and you'll get yourself an ENFP character.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGMaRb4Z2OI"]How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days[/YOUTUBE]

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Both Es. I can't infer anything more.

Andy's job was as a journalist, where she wrote for a fashion magazine. Her problem with the job was that she had a master's from Columbia and wanted to write about more significant topics. She wrote a political essay that they wouldn't put up for her. She wanted to be a serious writer.

I'm leaning toward ENFJ for Ben, though. He seemed like such a "everyone's best friend" type.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Oh god. She should just put a big sign over her head that says "ENFP here" and pointing down.

I really didn't pay much attention to the dialog, but she has that type of effect where I just want to sit next to her and question every single one of her beliefs. ><

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm so with you on that one Erina!! It's kinda weird to watch cos I sooo know I have come across that way before now... :(

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
No male characters? What's the ENFP male/female ratio anyway?

Erina, you might be on to something. But it's only by intuition that I can see her as an ENFP. If I were to get analytical here I couldn't say anything about F/T J/P.

Raz : Hmm. Okay, maybe F too. But S/N and J/P, I can't see them.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what about robert downy jr.'s character in less then zero? it's been awhile...i don't know...i can't really type people anyway.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what about chevy chase in all the grizwald movies haha...what are those called? i forgot.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Donnie Darko?

He's somewhere in the zone. A lot in the movie suggests he couldn't be that many other types.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how bout jack nicholson's character in witches of eastwick...i have no idea why these characters are coming to mind haha