User Tag List

First 234

I see more Fi.. One of the main themes of the show is how he was traditionally more independent (and confused) than Dean when it came to their task. Along with family loyalties too. He fought with his dad, wanted to make his own way in the world, and ran off for awhile. Dean resents it a bit. There's a few story arcs where it keeps creeping up, where Sam ends up breaking ranks, feeling like he's had it. Secondly, Pam calls Dean "Dean", and Sam "grumpy". He's got values, but his F, socially speaking, isn't always apparent.

Both of them kind of a struggle with a sort of alternative Se/Si and Fi/Fe sense of direction though.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I see more Fi.. One of the main themes of the show is how he was traditionally more independent (and confused) than Dean with it came to their task.. and especially with family loyalties. He fought with his dad, want to make his own way in the world, and ran off for awhile.
    You could put that down to Fi, or you could put it down to the fact that they live so differently to everyone else around them, and Sam resents being forced to be a 'freak' by his family. Which looks more Fe than Fi to me. All the backstories I've seen are of Sam wishing he could live a more normal life, and his rebellions are centered on trying to get that normal life.

Fair enough. Tbh, I think they're both hard to pin down, but that's my reasoning. I thought Anna came off as the more INFJ-ish character. Sam isn't all that different from Ruby in demeanor (oddly, I was just reading that the two actors got married.. not sure if they themselves are Fi doms though :P).

MBTI
    INTJ

Whatever Dean is, I find him very attractive! That leads me to believe he is some form of EXXP since those are typically the type of guys I like. I do, however, understand the argument for ESFJ. Sam is definitely IXFX. I could see INFJ. I should probably mention that I've only watched the first season so I don't really know what I'm talking about here. :P

Dean: ESTP
    Sam: INTP. He shows Fe. But it's only to Dean and some strangers. He is open to things he was taught not to do (Ne). Intellectual (NT).
    John: ISTJ
    Bobby: ISTP
    Castiel: ISTJ
    Azazel: INTJ
    Ruby: (Season 3) ENTJ. (Season 4) INTJ.
    Lilith: ENTP
    Eve: ENFJ
    Dick Roman: ENTJ
    Metatron: INTX

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Dean: ESTP-hard core. He is a classic doer. Doesn't think of the consequences to his actions, ect. But he is fun loving, spontaneous, and good natured (also-I love him more than is OK for me to love a fictional character).
    Sam: INFJ-strives to have a normal, orderly life, but his idealism, his loyalty toward Dean, and his caring for others makes him continue the Family Business. He also is surrounded by that INFJ tortured sad aura.
    Castiel: ISTJ- talk about the Duty Fulfiller complex. Mind you, he did rebel, but that was after thousands of years of just doing what he was told.
    Bobby: ISFJ-I say this because my dad is about that age and is a male isfj, and he really reminds me of him.

Women characters: non existent or not well thought out.

Sam- INFJ
    Dean- I could see ESTP for him, but lately I'm leaning towards ESFP

Just going off my hunches here, though.