Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    Other than the above, other qualities that stick out in my mind are: excellent communicator, connects with people easily, sensitive to others feelings, research/information junkie, talkative, opinionated, serious, cautious.
    True, I forgot some of those. I guess I was allover Dean with my mind. ^^
    Tho, I like Sam. I really do. A lot. But not as much as Dean.

Oh, but what I meant to point out is...Sam might connect easily with people, but at the same time he is not like...superchatty. I mean somehow I do see him more "introverted". Tho, that is probably a definition-thing. But yeah, eNFJ could work too. With the small "e", really. He reminds me of myself somehow, when it comes to communication. He is kinda quiet, tho when he needs to he does talk to people, like when they do their researches and they need to get information from others or so. *nod*

On a sidenote: Awesome you joined in, Laney.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

[QUOTE=GargoylesLegacy;458871]

Oh, but what I meant to point out is...Sam might connect easily with people, but at the same time he is not like...superchatty. I mean somehow I do see him more "introverted". Tho, that is probably a definition-thing. But yeah, eNFJ could work too. With the small "e", really.QUOTE]

I guess I would just point out here that infjs can be surprisingly social. If you saw me with my students, or when I'm walking with a friend or two, or talking on a phone, you might think I was an extrovert. If you see me in a group of more than three, or if you note how I'll dissapear into my room, or the mountains on weekends, you'd know I'm most definately not. That being said...I think Sam may be a much better I(or small e)NFJ than I am. I loved how smart he was compared to Dean at the beginning of the series, it was a fun contrast.

(will you guys hate me if I say I have only seen half way through season 3? I really love the show but moving to Korea and the issues I've had getting access to US television kind of put my favorite shows on the back burner...for about a year)
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    I guess I would just point out here that infjs can be surprisingly social.
    Yeah true, I completely forgot about that, even tho I actually DO have an INFJ friend. Doh.

I think Sam may be a much better I(or small e)NFJ than I am. I loved how smart he was compared to Dean at the beginning of the series, it was a fun contrast.
    He still is. Well, let's say Sam is more uh..."serious" than Dean. Dean strikes me more as a person who just enjoys life very often. I mean look at how much he eats, drinks, fools around with girls etc.

(will you guys hate me if I say I have only seen half way through season 3? I really love the show but moving to Korea and the issues I've had getting access to US television kind of put my favorite shows on the back burner...for about a year)
    Hah, nah, no big deal. =)

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTP

Bobby: ISFJ?
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    Bobby: ISFJ?
    Could be.
    I mean what do we know about him? He IS some sort of mix between Sam and Dean, no? So yeah, could probably be. =)
    Man, kinda hard to type those people. I am still not too good at it yet. I mean I don't want to be stereotypical or so.

On a sidenote: Do you guys know of any decent, english SPN Forum? I haven't found one. I am seriously considering to make one myself.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Oh, but what I meant to point out is...Sam might connect easily with people, but at the same time he is not like...superchatty. I mean somehow I do see him more "introverted". Tho, that is probably a definition-thing. But yeah, eNFJ could work too. With the small "e", really. He reminds me of myself somehow, when it comes to communication. He is kinda quiet, tho when he needs to he does talk to people, like when they do their researches and they need to get information from others or so. *nod*

On a sidenote: Awesome you joined in, Laney.
    Hehe, how could I resist?

You're right he's not a yacker, however, I figured his gender could account for his lack of chattiness. Perhaps e men are less chatty than female e's? Anyways, I'm satisfied with either i or e, really, but since I'm not so learned with the MBTI system, I'll go with whatev you say. INFJ it is then.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    Hehe, how could I resist?
    You're right he's not a yacker, however, I figured his gender could account for his lack of chattiness. Perhaps e men are less chatty than female e's? Anyways, I'm satisfied with either i or e, really, but since I'm not so learned with the MBTI system, I'll go with whatev you say. INFJ it is then.
    Heh, actually I am not too trained either to type people. So it could be E, but also I. Hm, but from comparing my one INFJ friend to Sam, they are pretty much alike, so I don't know, could be. I mean I don't think I have an ENFJ friend to compare. So xNFJ is fine anyways. Close enough I guess. =)

And how could you resist? Who knows. Hehe.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTJ

Magneto's type is INTJ, and so is Fagneto's.

MBTI
    ENTP

^ Fail at trolling.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    ^ Fail at trolling.
    ^ Fail at noticing a previous thread reference.