User Tag List

First 1555636465

Results 641 to 648 of 648

  1. #641
    Junior Member killvmaim.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Harry - ISFP
    Ron - I type him as ESFP, but understand where people coming from typing him as ENFP
    Hermione - ESTJ

    Dumbledore - ENTP, inf. Si is obvious
    Grindelwald - -NFJ, did Dumbledore's friendship with him helped him develop his Fe this early?
    Minerva - ESTJ
    Hagrid - ISFP? Not sure about him
    Snape - INFP in Fi-Si loop, his Ne was excellent when he was still a teenager, also his barks at Hermione for her 'uncreativity' and using stuff only by books doesn't seem something like something ISTJ would do, so INFP>ISTJ
    Trelawney (hope spelled this right) - INFP, can see her being ENFP, actually
    Lupin - INFJ probably

    Vernon - ESTJ
    Petunia - ESFJ
    Lily - E-F-
    Dudley - ESFP

    Molly - ESFJ
    Arthur - -NTP
    Bill - high Fi-user
    Charlie - high Se-user
    Percy - ESTJ
    Fred and George - ESTPs? They seem like Se-doms, but I understand ENTP typing
    Ginny - high Se-user

    James - ESTP
    Sirius - ESFP
    Peter - ISFJ

    Neville's grandmom - ESFJ
    Neville - ISFJ? Or Fi-user?

    Tom - ENTJ, don't think he's an INTJ; his Fi is inferior and he has good Se
    Bellatrix - ESTP in Se-Fe loop

    Draco's dad - ES-J
    Narcissa - -SFJ. Probably ISFJ
    Draco - ESFJ, don't see any Se or Fi in him, see good Ne and Fe

    Victor - IS-P
    Cedric - ISFJ
    Fleur - ES--. ESFJ? ESFP? ESTP? I can't figure her out

    Cho - ISFJ
    Luna - INTP, her dad is ENFP
    Seamus - high Se-user
    Lavender - E-FJ. Probably ESFJ
    Colin - high Fe-user?

    Umbridge - ES-J. Probably ESTJ
    Dobby - ISFP
    Lockhart - ESFP
    Tonks - ENFP
    Mad-Eye - ESTP? ESTJ?
    Likes magpie liked this post

  2. #642
    Member narcissistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    317 so/sx
    Socionics
    LSE Si
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Harry Potter : INFP
    Ron Weasley : ENFP
    Hermione Granger : ESTJ
    Albus Dumbledore : INFJ
    Rubeus Hagrid : ENFP
    Severus Snape : ISTJ
    Draco Malfoy : ENFJ
    Voldemort : ENTJ
    Life’s Administrator
    ESTJ ▫ LSE ▫ 317 ▫ So/Sx ▫ Neutral Evil ▫ RCOEN
    MALMSMT

  3. #643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narcissistic View Post
    Harry Potter : INFP
    Ron Weasley : ENFP
    Hermione Granger : ESTJ
    Albus Dumbledore : INFJ
    Rubeus Hagrid : ENFP
    Severus Snape : ISTJ
    Draco Malfoy : ENFJ
    Voldemort : ENTJ

    HP: ISFP (brilliant flying/quiddich ability indicated aux or dom se.) I mean just look at modern day football/soccer, the only probable INFP is andrea pirlo - all the others, as well as most top sports people form other sports are STPs. So the likelihood is an se type.

    RW: ESFP - Seems too concrete in his perception of things to be an intuituve type (more of a common sense, conventional type person)

    HG: ISTJ - Never got the impression she was even remotely extroverted but could be wrong about that.

    AD: Agree with you on this one

    RH: Always seemed ISFJ to me

    SS: Got to be INTP or INTJ

    DM: yep i agree

    V: INTJ

  4. #644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killvmaim. View Post
    Harry - ISFP
    Ron - I type him as ESFP, but understand where people coming from typing him as ENFP
    Hermione - ESTJ

    Dumbledore - ENTP, inf. Si is obvious
    Grindelwald - -NFJ, did Dumbledore's friendship with him helped him develop his Fe this early?
    Minerva - ESTJ
    Hagrid - ISFP? Not sure about him
    Snape - INFP in Fi-Si loop, his Ne was excellent when he was still a teenager, also his barks at Hermione for her 'uncreativity' and using stuff only by books doesn't seem something like something ISTJ would do, so INFP>ISTJ
    Trelawney (hope spelled this right) - INFP, can see her being ENFP, actually
    Lupin - INFJ probably

    Vernon - ESTJ
    Petunia - ESFJ
    Lily - E-F-
    Dudley - ESFP

    Molly - ESFJ
    Arthur - -NTP
    Bill - high Fi-user
    Charlie - high Se-user
    Percy - ESTJ
    Fred and George - ESTPs? They seem like Se-doms, but I understand ENTP typing
    Ginny - high Se-user

    James - ESTP
    Sirius - ESFP
    Peter - ISFJ

    Neville's grandmom - ESFJ
    Neville - ISFJ? Or Fi-user?

    Tom - ENTJ, don't think he's an INTJ; his Fi is inferior and he has good Se
    Bellatrix - ESTP in Se-Fe loop

    Draco's dad - ES-J
    Narcissa - -SFJ. Probably ISFJ
    Draco - ESFJ, don't see any Se or Fi in him, see good Ne and Fe

    Victor - IS-P
    Cedric - ISFJ
    Fleur - ES--. ESFJ? ESFP? ESTP? I can't figure her out

    Cho - ISFJ
    Luna - INTP, her dad is ENFP
    Seamus - high Se-user
    Lavender - E-FJ. Probably ESFJ
    Colin - high Fe-user?

    Umbridge - ES-J. Probably ESTJ
    Dobby - ISFP
    Lockhart - ESFP
    Tonks - ENFP
    Mad-Eye - ESTP? ESTJ?

    I think Luna's got to be INFP. INTP's are away with the fairies and lost in their own little world in a sense, but not in the way she is - they're lost in their own thoughts and logically analyzing everything. INTPs wouldn't come to the beliefs and conclusions she comes to. She's the kind of person that would drive famous INTPs like richard dawkins absolutely nuts.

    Dumbledoore - How so? (though i will say he's infinitely more likely to an ENTP than INTP - god i hate it when he's typed that stereotypically, because in peoples minds: intp = genius, or glasses = geek = intp. There's no way an INTP would ever have the level of Fe that dumbledoore has.

    Ginny: ISTP - Doesn't have enough Fe to be an ESTP, not does she have the ability to charm people and she can be very blunt. She's appears to enjoy and is good at a bit of playful banter which ISTPs typically are. Known to get very embarrassed at times which is an Fe thing really. Fi types don't get embarrassed any where near as often.

    Fred and George: yea they seem very entrepreneur-ish and business oriented. Seem to enjoy having an audience for their jokes. Crucially they seem too child-like to be ESTPs though, in contrast ENTP can retain a child-like innocence and enthusiasm throughout their lives which seems to fit fred and george best.

    Snapes caught in a loop alright, indeed you might be onto something with INFP. I did think INTP, but INTP genuinely enjoy teaching people whereas snape clearly detests his job.

    Molly - I think ENFJ or INFJ

  5. #645
    Junior Member Perfectly Imperfect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    962 sx
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Anyone want to take a stab at Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy ?

  6. #646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectly Imperfect View Post
    Anyone want to take a stab at Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy ?
    NOOOO PURGE THE BEAUTIFUL EARTH OF THESE ABOMINATIONS PLEASE

  7. #647
    Senior Member great_bay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    541
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectly Imperfect View Post
    Anyone want to take a stab at Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy ?
    Scorpius Malfoy was INTJ. His tritype is 1-3-6. I'm not sure of the wings he has. 1w2,3w2,6w5???
    5w4,4w5,1

    The Researcher

  8. #648
    Junior Member lexay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprint race View Post
    I think Luna's got to be INFP. INTP's are away with the fairies and lost in their own little world in a sense, but not in the way she is - they're lost in their own thoughts and logically analyzing everything. INTPs wouldn't come to the beliefs and conclusions she comes to. She's the kind of person that would drive famous INTPs like richard dawkins absolutely nuts.
    I actually think Luna COULD be INTP! Yeah, she's off in her own fantasy world, but it's logical to her. She even has "proof" from the quibbler about the crazy stuff. I'm not saying she is INTP, but I just don't think she is Fi-dom. And she very well could have it, just not dominant. She just doesn't seem to take things personally or have a super sense of right and wrong (Not in an amoral sense). And INFP has Te as the inferior, which I would think would be even lower on the pole than that. The more I think about it, the Te is what makes me think she isn't INFP more. I can see her using Fe inferior in INTP more than Te.
    MBTI: Thought I was INTP but I might be ENTP? :S
    Functions: Ne = Ti > Fe > Se > Ni > Te = Si = Fi
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 3w4 - 9w8 (The Thinker)
    Socionics: LII INTj - Ne or ILE ENTp Ti?
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Alignment: Neutral Neutral
    Hogwarts: Slytherin

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter
    By wistfulwillow in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:07 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 05:38 PM
  3. harry potter characters
    By Gabe in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM
  4. Harry Potter
    By wistfulwillow in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM
  5. Potter Puppet Pals (Not normal Harry Potter!)
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 03:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts