Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2x3
    Socionics
    ENTj

Emma Watson is an obvious ENTP.

Just like James Roday, Jonah Hill, my mom, Adorian Deck, Julian Smith, Godless Glen, Danielle Panabaker, and the list goes on.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Currently reading the order of the phoenix. Read most of the books, although not in sequel order.

I think everyone can agree that Harry is an ISFP, which is pleasantly surprising. It's rare that everyone has the same conclusion like that.
    Hermione: I see more Te than Si, personally. Being a Thinking dominant could make sense for her social introversion, as it doesn't involve connecting with people like Feeling functions do. She has decent Fi though, but perhaps this is because Rowling is quite biased when it comes to how each gender deals with personal feelings and relationships (think of how she explained very thoroughly for example, of Cho's feelings, whilst Harry, an Fi dom, was ridiculously clueless as to what she must be feeling). But she is very Te.
    It took me a while to think of what Ron's type would be, but I think ENFP is the most accurate. I think he gets typed as ESFP because of his dimness and lack of foresight which is apparently, inferior Ni. But if you look at his character closely, he is always ruminating on possibilities and even coming up with far fetched ideas. He also struggles with nerves during Quidditch, which could suggest weak sensing (acting in the spur of the moment, operating under immediate pressure) - but not necessarily.
    Ginny: She was favourate when I was a huge HP fan back in the day. I think ESFP. Being assertive and athletic does not automatically make her ESTP. She seems much more like an ethician (feeling type). Same goes for Harry's mother given that Ginny is basically a clone of Lily Potter :/ which is unoriginal tbh.
    Dumbledore: xNxJ
    Riddle / Voldemort: ENTJ because he's evvviilll. He is an Fe-dom, imo. ENFJ seems to fit him better.
    Snape: IXTJ. Need to finish the series before I decide this for sure.
    Sirius Black: ESFP
    Remus Lupin: INFP
    Horace Slughorn: ESFJ
    Hagrid: ISFx
    Fred & George: ENTP
    Arthur Weasley: ENTP
    Molly Weasley: ESFJ
    Percy: ISTP
    Luna: INxP
    McGonagall: ESTJ
    Draco: ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Hermione is not extroverted. She seems like an INTJ to me. Ron and Harry are definitely Fs.
    Social introvert =/= jungian introvert
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg
    Likes Hawthorne, Punderstorm liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    k dumbeldore is INTP.
    Thats just sterotype - your equating genuis and eccentricity with INTP. Dumbledore seemed INFJ or ENFJ overall to me. I bet you'll get people saying harry is INTP cos he wears glasses and geeks wear glasses. Also dumbledore was described as having an imposing presence which is typically an Se thing.

Hagrid has to be ISFJ or ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I'm not going to waste my time proving Harry is ISFP. You should check out some of the older posts.

And Ginny an 'E' type? And to make your typing worst a feeler? Gosh, Ginny's keeping to herself, privateness, decisiveness, individuality, not emotionally connecting, not so social nature and her cold yet earthy, down to earth demeanor suggests that she is a Introverted, Sensing, thinker. Most probably a ISTP.
    Well she's definately not ISTJ - yea ISTP seems to fits her better than any other type

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by sprint race View Post
    Well she's definately not ISTJ - yea ISTP seems to fits her better than any other type
    Istp it os then

Anyway @highlander the post quoted above was made from my previous account which is now deleted but i still received a notification when it was quoted. How is that possible. I think this is the second time it happened. I am NOT complaining.

I am not even using the same email address which i used for my previous account.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Istp it os then

Anyway @highlander the post quoted above was made from my previous account which is now deleted but i still received a notification when it was quoted. How is that possible. I think this is the second time it happened. I am NOT complaining.

I am not even using the same email address which i used for my previous account.
    Black magic?

Nah, the answer is probably that your username is the same.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Istp it os then

If the accounts were merged maybe the system still knows that. I'm not sure though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I'm not really familiar with Harry Potter, but I was told by some friends and family that I relate a lot to Hermoine.. Maybe
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Bellatrix Lestrange: ESTP 6w7 sx/so
    So dust off your fuck me pumps

Quick Reply Quick Reply