User Tag List

First 13536162636465 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Ok this is all too confusing to follow people's thought for which type is the right character.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Harry: ISFP (9w8) 962 sx/?

Hermione ESTJ (1w?(9) 12?(6) so/sx?

Ron: ESFP (6w7cp or 7w6cp) (6/7)83 so/sp

Snape: (difficult) INTJ (5w4) 541 sx/sp possibly sp/sx

Dumbledore: INTP/ or arguably INFJ (5w4) 531 sp/sx

Umbridge: ENFJ (1w2) 136 so/sp

Hagrid: ISFP (6w7) 692 sp/so

Draco: ESTP (8w9) 863 sx/so

Luna: INFP (9w1) 947 sx/sp

Neville: INTP (9w1) 964 sp/sx

Voldemort: INFJ (3w4) 368 sx/so

Lily Potter: INFJ (1w2) 162 so/sx

James Potter EXTP (7w8) 738 so/sx

Sirius Black EXTP (7w6cp) 749 sx/so

Remus Lupin ISFJ or INFP (9w1) 964 sp/sx

Peter Pettigrew: ISFJ (9w8) 936 sp/so

Fred/George: ENTP (7w6) 738 sx/sp

That was fun.
    ---

More Harry!

Minerva McG: ISTJ (1w(?)2) 162? sp/so

Lucius Malfoy: ENX(F)J (3w2) 385 sx/so

Molly Weasley: ESFJ (2w1) 268 so/sp

Arthur Weasley: INTP (9w1) 953 sx/sp

Percy Weasley: ISTJ (3w4) 315 so/sp

Ginny Weasley: XSFJ (6w7) 692 sx/so

Tonks: ENFP (7w6) 792 so/sp

These I am way less sure about.
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-28-2015 at 04:32 PM.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

The only thing Im disagreeing with everyone here are the types listed for hufflepuff.

All types are compadable woth hufflepuff. Hufflepuff house represents openness and loyalty "take all the rest." Meaning hufflepuff is for all types.

Anyqay. Enegram is a better thing to use to group people with the houses. Not mbti. Try again.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I'm surprised Coriolis doesn't like Harry Potter. She said that awhile back. I thought she would like the series because she has a magical quality to her personality much like Harry Potter.
    Likes N/A liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Harry: ISFP (9w8) 962 sx/?

Hermione ESTJ (1w?(9) 12?(6) so/sx?

Ron: ESFP (6w7cp or 7w6cp) (6/7)83 so/sp

Snape: (difficult) INTJ (5w4) 541 sx/sp possibly sp/sx

Dumbledore: INTP/ or arguably INFJ (5w4) 531 sp/sx

Umbridge: ENFJ (1w2) 136 so/sp

Hagrid: ISFP (6w7) 692 sp/so

Draco: ESTP (8w9) 863 sx/so

Luna: INFP (9w1) 947 sx/sp

Neville: INTP (9w1) 954 sp/sx

Voldemort: INFJ (3w4) 368 sx/so

Lily Potter: INFJ (1w2) 162 so/sx

James Potter EXTP (7w8) 738 so/sx

Sirius Black EXTP (7w6cp) 749 sx/so

Remus Lupin ISFJ or INFP (9w1) 964 sp/sx

Peter Pettigrew: ISFJ (9w8) 936 sp/so

Fred/George: ENTP (7w6) 738 sx/sp

That was fun.

Snape as INTJ seems legit, but I could take ISTJ too. I always saw him as very 1-ish. Sirius Black seems ENTP. Neville always seemed ISFJ to me. Dumbledore, I thought, was definitely Fe in some sort--INFJ fits. Luna probably has a 5 fix in there somewhere (954 or even 594). Hermione is debatable--everyone argues over her type. I kind of see ISTJ for her.

How is Voldemort an INFJ? I guess the real question is, what does an evil INFJ look? I would love to see something that defies the stereotypical INTJ villain.

I agree with you on most of these. I could debate some of the Enneagram types or tritypes, that would be tedious.

Very well-thought out. Good job.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Snape as INTJ seems legit, but I could take ISTJ too. I always saw him as very 1-ish. Sirius Black seems ENTP. Neville always seemed ISFJ to me. Dumbledore, I thought, was definitely Fe in some sort--INFJ fits. Luna probably has a 5 fix in there somewhere (954 or even 594). Hermione is debatable--everyone argues over her type. I kind of see ISTJ for her.

How is Voldemort an INFJ? I guess the real question is, what does an evil INFJ look? I would love to see something that defies the stereotypical INTJ villain.

I agree with you on most of these. I could debate some of the Enneagram types or tritypes, that would be tedious.

Very well-thought out. Good job.
    I just know the those 2 to occasionally 2.5 dimensional characters so well that typing them is pretty easy.

Yeah Voldemort was discussed on an earlier page with Coriolis- it might not have been this thread but the other Harry Potter thread, but I do believe it was this one. NF does not always mean good, and I think that Voldemort... And another Historical INFJ--Hitler, prove that quite well. Ni dominance for Voldemort seems pretty understandable, he came from nothing- yet once he was able to prove his so called innate superioirity he used it to travel auickly through the ranks, developing a pretty strategic, socially based pattern by which to do so. Embittered from what he felt denied as a child, he basically doorslaes an entire population- and although it is probably a stereotype to attribute this entirely to INFJ's the way that he did so seems very much in the way of one- anything that attacked the pattern in his head about what his ideal world should look like was immediately attacked. But actually I am not to sure on Voldemort.

Snape as well could be ISTJ, but I have nothing really solid against that. His ambition in the face of practically everything else might lead me to believe INTJ, but he does go into some sort of serious si withdrawl. I believe though that ni-doms, under serious stress do tend to have bouts of being stuck in a sort or serious si-withdrawl-amalysis. But Snape is difficult because he is so unhealthy. I could even see INFP as a possibility- a very unhealthy INFP 4w5.

No I think Luna is a 947. She is withdrawn- but not to the extent of being triple withdrawn. She has this need to share share what she thinks about the world- and develop these exciting internal experiences- in the same way an ENFP might need to experience these exciting experiences- as a sort of coping mechanism that she later externalizes. 9 does this as well, but the force and devlopment she has behind it, makes me think that it is influence by it's semi-compliment 7. She is intellectual, but not in a way that cannot be explained by core 9w1- the fuzzy sort of imaginative way. These characters seem very real to her, and though she might have 5 influence, I don't think so- she is not critical enough in their existsnce to lead me to believe so.

Neville could be ISFJ. But I like the arguments for INTP. 9w1 can sort of strain out the qualities and obscure the more rigid aspects or types. A more Si-Fe seeming influenced INTP.

Hermione I am actually not so sure of. I am thinking now though that although she seems very extroverted in some of the books, looking at functional stacking- her Fi does seem less problematic than her Ne, which might lead me to believe it is the inferior. But the Fi could just be from a strong influence of core e1, and she does occasioanlly make non-problematic usage of Ne. On the dividing line for her.
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    If CelebrityTypes is anything to go by, Hitler and a few other choice dictators.
    If CelebrityTypes is anything to go by, INFJ is the prime type for evil.

Does it still count as a Godwin if there isn't an actual argument taking place?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram

Harry is ISFP. (Fi-Se-Ni-Te)
    Ron is ESFP (Se-Fi-Te-Ni)
    Hermione is ESTJ (Te-Si-Ne-Fi)
    THOSE are their true types. I still feel kinda bad for people who base their typings on the four letters rather than the functions.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    No I think Luna is a 947. She is withdrawn- but not to the extent of being triple withdrawn. She has this need to share share what she thinks about the world- and develop these exciting internal experiences- in the same way an ENFP might need to experience these exciting experiences- as a sort of coping mechanism that she later externalizes. 9 does this as well, but the force and devlopment she has behind it, makes me think that it is influence by it's semi-compliment 7. She is intellectual, but not in a way that cannot be explained by core 9w1- the fuzzy sort of imaginative way. These characters seem very real to her, and though she might have 5 influence, I don't think so- she is not critical enough in their existsnce to lead me to believe so.
    She's definitely head-in-the-clouds, but the way she presents herself and her ideas seems to too aloof for 7, even as a last fix. She has nothing in her that reaches out to people, which even 9's with a 7 fix do. 479 is more 'acceptable' by society's standards, because it's more engaging with the outer world. 7 with 9, and 9 with 7, have an 'easy going cool guy/gal' kind of energy. 279, 379, 479, they all have that. The 'quirky' ones are the 5/9 combos; 259, 359, 459.
    479; sprite-like, but not awkward. They will stand out in their ways, but they can pull it off, just like 7's can pull of almost anything, no matter how absurd. Whereas 5's and 5-fixers are the ones who get 'quirky'.
    Luna is just too.. painfully unaware of others. I don't see 7 in her. Type 5 can be playful and childlike too, but it's.. awkward, like she is.
    I think she actually is withdrawn enough for the 459 tritype. She's certainly aloof enough.

And honestly, I could even see her being a 5 dominant. I've never seen her being stressed out by conflict or pressure, she seems to be too much into herself to even notice outside expectations, which really makes me doubt she's a type 9. But 5? Yeah, they won't care. They're too oblivious, compared to 9.
    Likes Animal, Hithere, Punderstorm, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

Hermione is not extroverted. She seems like an INTJ to me. Ron and Harry are definitely Fs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: