User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Sirius Black and James Potter were both ENTP. Lily Evans was an INFJ.

MBTI
    iNfp
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp

I'm an INFP. Quizzes keep sorting me into Gryffindor. I used to get really offended and retake it and make sure I got Ravenclaw the second time. Luna is totally an INFP, though. <3
    "You get what you're given, it's all how you use it."
    Pink - "God is a DJ"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by thecaitiffchoir View Post
    Sirius Black and James Potter were both ENTP. Lily Evans was an INFJ.
    Both Serius and James seem more ESTP.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Both Serius and James seem more ESTP.
    No, no, Sirius was ENTP as a teenager. James was ESTP. Growing up James remained ESTP but grew a heart (developing tertiary Fe), whereas Sirius shifted to ENFP due to trauma (13 years in Azkaban, etc).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

agreed with Aleksei.

Sirius was such an ENFP in the fifth book. sdkjhdf he was so cute.

but yes more ENTP as a teen. silly boy.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1) Snape: INTJ
    2) Luna: INFP. there is nothing else she could possibly be. she's like a high school version of lady gaga
    3) Draco: ESTP
    4) Umbridge: ESTJ
    5) Percy ISTJ
    6) Mr. Weasley: ENTP
    7) Mrs. Weasley: ESFJ

now the ones I'm uncertain of
    1) Harry: definitely IFP, the thing I love the most about his is that he is a bad ass for being a good guy. everyone else wants him to follow the rules but he does what he believes is right and says fuck the rules. the thing that surprises me tho is how strong he is from such a young age. INFPs usually become exceptionally strong people, but we take a while to come around. I can relate a lot to Harry, but he has emotional strength well beyond his years. S is a possiblity because INFPs take longer to develope courage (which he was practically born with) and SPs are more impulsive. it also seems more likely for an ISFP to be NF-ish than for an INFP to be SP-ish. still, he's also great leader and his leadership style is SO NF. he also has a sort of "hero switch" that screams NFP to me, like in the last book when he finally confronts Voldemort. therefore, my best guess is INFP.
    2) Voldemort: NT, probably I I would have to know more info on how he came up with his plans to know P/J.
    3) Hagrid: ENFJ or ESFJ
    4) Hermione: her personality is ISTJ-ish, but her intuition is strong as hell. my best guess is ESTJ with a strong teritary
    5) Fred and George ENFP or ENTP: I'm gonna guess T.
    6) Ron: ENFP?
    7) Dumbledore: probably INFJ, but possibly INTJ or INFP. also, he's so old, his functions are all pretty good anyway so that makes him hard to type

many of the characters just don't have enough info on them to make a good guess
    1) Lily: INFJ?
    2) James: ESFP?
    3) Lupin: INFP?
    4) Tonks: ENFP?
    5) Ginny: ENFJ?
    6) Neville: INFP?
    7) Serius: ENFP?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My take on some of these:

Lupin: INFP, in a different way from Luna

Umbridge: ESFJ; there is no logic in what she does, just alot of extraverted judgment. F's are not necessarily nice or good.

Neville: INTP; probably contraversial. It comes out more the older he gets and demonstrates his interest in herbology. If I recall the epilogue to book 7, he eventually teaches at Hogwarts.

Percy: I'd say ESTJ -- he is far too eager to get after others to follow the rules.

Mr. Weasley: a bit of a puzzle, but I'd say I over E; INTP? ISTP?

Harry: ISFP

Ron: ESFP

Hagrid: ISFJ; a caretaker who thinks with his heart

Hermione: ISTJ, with a little more emotional range than that teaspoon, probably due to the usual societal influences on girls

Finally, I would contend that Dumbledore, Voldemort, and Snape are all INTJ, though vastly different due to their different life experiences . Dumbledore as by far the oldest has had the most time/experience to develop less preferred functions, which is why he may often come across as F. Voldemort is an unhealthy example of INTJ. Snape has his unhealthy tendencies, too, but is much more functional in a "normal" sense.

On the other hand, I've seen reasonable claims that Voldemort is in fact INFJ, in the manner almost of a religious zealot, pushing his version of all that is right onto society around him. Voldemort's pureblood crusade can easily be seen in such a light. It would also explain why some of his methods seem suited more to fuel his own egomania and drive for revenge, than actually to accomplish his stated goals. Madness without overmuch method.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) Snape: INTJ
    Yep

2) Luna: INFP. there is nothing else she could possibly be. she's like a high school version of lady gaga
    I completely agree (They even look alike!), but I do think Lady Gaga's an extrovert.

3) Draco: ESTP
    ENTJ. The way he came up with the plan on book 7 bespeaks Ni too strong for inferior, and he's a Te-organizing beast. Not a hint of charismatic leadership from him.

4) Umbridge: ESTJ
    Introvert.

5) Percy ISTJ
    Most likely. Or ESTJ.

6) Mr. Weasley: ENTP
    I'm not sure... I think maybe he's I.

7) Mrs. Weasley: ESFJ
    Yes.

now the ones I'm uncertain of

1) Harry: definitely IFP, the thing I love the most about his is that he is a bad ass for being a good guy. everyone else wants him to follow the rules but he does what he believes is right and says fuck the rules. the thing that surprises me tho is how strong he is from such a young age. INFPs usually become exceptionally strong people, but we take a while to come around. I can relate a lot to Harry, but he has emotional strength well beyond his years. S is a possiblity because INFPs take longer to develope courage (which he was practically born with) and SPs are more impulsive. it also seems more likely for an ISFP to be NF-ish than for an INFP to be SP-ish. still, he's also great leader and his leadership style is SO NF. he also has a sort of "hero switch" that screams NFP to me, like in the last book when he finally confronts Voldemort. therefore, my best guess is INFP.
    Letter-based analysis doesn't work for Fi-doms, because ISFPs tend to be quite in touch with their Ni tertiary. Harry's clearly an Se/Ni rather than Ne/Si.

2) Voldemort: NT, probably I I would have to know more info on how he came up with his plans to know P/J.
    Voldemort- ENTJ.

3) Hagrid: ENFJ or ESFJ
    Introvert. He's quite content to spend the vast majority of his life lounging around in his cabin, or stalking the grounds (alone). His best friends are giant, hideous monsters.

4) Hermione: her personality is ISTJ-ish, but her intuition is strong as hell. my best guess is ESTJ with a strong teritary
    Ehh, I think her Fi is stronger (I think her Fi is unnaturally strong for an ISTJ in fact). SPEW, anyone?

5) Fred and George ENFP or ENTP: I'm gonna guess T.
    Obvious ENTP, 7w6 sx/sp.

6) Ron: ENFP?
    ESFP.

7) Dumbledore: probably INFJ, but possibly INTJ or INFP. also, he's so old, his functions are all pretty good anyway so that makes him hard to type
    INTJ magnificent bastard, writ large.

1) Lily: INFJ?
    Yes.

2) James: ESFP?
    ESTP.

3) Lupin: INFP?
    Exceptionally nice INTJ.

4) Tonks: ENFP?
    Yep.

5) Ginny: ENFJ?
    I don't see any Fe coming out of her -- not any J-ishness for that matter. ENFP.

6) Neville: INFP?
    Probably.

7) Serius: ENFP?
    Indeed, though jail probably mellowed him. Young Sirius was an ENTP Fred/George expy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

My turn ;D

Harry: ISFP, but he got toughen up with the Dursleys
    Ron: ESTP
    Hermione: ISFJ

Mr. Weasley = ISTP
    Mrs. Weasley: ESFJ
    Ginny: ESFJ
    Fred/George: ENFP and ENTP (they cant be EXACTLY the same D: )
    Percy: ESTJ
    Charlie: ISFP
    Bill: ISTP (random guesses hehe)
    Voldemort: 100% INTJ. He's not an extrovert. He always wanted to do his things alone.
    Dumbledore: INTJ

Gilderoy Lockhart: ENTJ
    Draco: ENTJ (i think i'm obsessed by NTJ...)
    Pettigrow: ISTJ

Vernon: ESTJ
    Petunia: ISTJ
    Dudley: ESTP

Lavander: ESFP
    Cho: ESFP

Flitwick: ENFP (Total bias!)
    McGonagall: ESFJ

Neville: INFP
    Luna: INTP? Altough she seems more like a NF-But-Not-F o.O
    Colin Crivey: ESFP
    Hagrid: like everyone said ISFJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

hey guys, I'm in dire need of getting attention that I can't receive off the internet. I think the best way to do this is by saying that..
    harry=estp.

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?