User Tag List

Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 648

Thread: Harry Potter and MBTI

  1. #321
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    I don't understand how he uses Fe? To me, Harry clearly uses Fi. He's fighting to the death for what he stands for. That's like classic Fi.

  2. #322
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,770

    Default

    like, totally!
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #323
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I don't understand how he uses Fe? To me, Harry clearly uses Fi. He's fighting to the death for what he stands for. That's like classic Fi.
    +1

  4. #324
    Blah Array Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    You are one hell of a grandma.
    Haha!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  5. #325
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    xSTP
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I don't understand how he uses Fe? To me, Harry clearly uses Fi. He's fighting to the death for what he stands for. That's like classic Fi.
    I get stuck because I cant see/hear/sense the Fi at all. Fi is not only about values, but is a feeling based judgment function.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  6. #326
    Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    I'm going to take a hot second here and say this:

    ...You're arguing over Harry Potter

    Take a second to breathe that in.

    If part of your souls didn't just do a tinge of twitching, then you may have far deeper issues to start working on than the fictional boy with a wand.
    This is like 5 pages from someone emailing JK Rowling.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

  7. #327
    One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I'm going to take a hot second here and say this:

    ...You're arguing over Harry Potter

    Take a second to breathe that in.

    If part of your souls didn't just do a tinge of twitching, then you may have far deeper issues to start working on than the fictional boy with a wand.
    This is like 5 pages from someone emailing JK Rowling.
    yo Harry Potter is serious business ok
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

  8. #328
    Senior Member Array Little_Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,372

    Default



    Omg, it's true. He's an ESTP.

  9. #329
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    xSTP
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Ok then do you see him as XSTP?
    The one thing that says T is that everytime he goes up against someone he doesnt have that fight/flight reaction based response. Its more of a logic based decision to stand and fight. Its a difference between ESTP and ESTJ in your face. ESTJ hits Fi and its a fight/flight, but ESTP is just in your face. Screw whether he is doing it for ginny. Your looking at the wrong decision in my opinion to determine Ti vs Fi.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  10. #330
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    This has got to stop man. You sure has short term memory loss.

    English, motherfucker.


    You - ISFPs are not heroic.
    Me - you cannot arrive at a conclusion as such merely by his type.
    You - ISFPs are not heroic. ISFPs are egotistical and slefish.
    Me - . Again you cannot arrive at a conclusion as such merely by his type.
    You - AHaaaaaaaaaaaa! you just proved my point.
    No, I did not argue that ISFPs are innately egotistical. I argued that they're innately values-driven, and those values do not need to be heroic or sympathetic at all, which was your argument.

    You - Harry is unhealthy.
    Me - Have you read the fucking book man or atleast watched the film?.
    You - Harry in unhealthy and selfish.
    Me - Proves harry isn't unhealthy.
    You - Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and says -
    I did not at any point say Harry is selfish. My entire goddamn fucking argument is that Harry is innately heroic (you know, the opposite of selfish), therefore he is Fe-driven. You need to seriously work on your Ti skills.

    Incidentally, I'll take this as a submission. You did not address any of my points at all, and are resorting to one big ad hominem attack to try to beat a retreat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter
    By wistfulwillow in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:07 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 05:38 PM
  3. harry potter characters
    By Gabe in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM
  4. Harry Potter
    By wistfulwillow in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM
  5. Potter Puppet Pals (Not normal Harry Potter!)
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 03:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •