User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Hermione is an INFJ. J K herself has said that she is based on herself.
    I thought that what JK said was that Hermione's insufferable-know-it-all streak was a caricature of JK's own behavior when she was in middle school, not that Hermione's entire character was based off her own. (Also, going off your author list, I thought JK was an ISFP. What makes you say she's INFJ now?)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think that Hermione is a misunderstood INFJ

And Voldemort an INFP gone bad.

MBTI
    ENTP

Voldemort a perceiver?! He's the typical plotting fantasy villain AND has difficulties adapting when the world doesn't follow his plans to the minute.

Umbridge = ESTJ? There are arguments - her hang to authority, whatever authority says... But at the same time I'm seeing a manipulative ENFJ in her. (Of course, whatever type she is, she will have its BAD characteristics...)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Voldemort a perceiver?! He's the typical plotting fantasy villain AND has difficulties adapting when the world doesn't follow his plans to the minute.

Umbridge = ESTJ? There are arguments - her hang to authority, whatever authority says... But at the same time I'm seeing a manipulative ENFJ in her. (Of course, whatever type she is, she will have its BAD characteristics...)
    Yeah, if you look at Voldemort from the other which side he can be looked at from (cold and unemotionless,) he probablly is an INTJ. (No offense to INTJ's) Now that I think about it, the young Tom Riddle was very INTJ-ish as well.

I think voldemort is an INFP INTJ.
    <3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Why would anyone think J.K Rowling is an ISFP?! S's don't tend to create fantasy, magical worlds in their heads that then span over the course of seven books, do they? (Tell me if I'm wrong, I still don't really understand the difference between N and S).
    <3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Niaurus View Post
    I mean, everyone loves something.. He didn't actually had love for a human being.

For Hermione, I think she's an ISFJ. She's too emotional. Well, her character is showed different in the movies. ISFJ there for sure.
    But remembering the last book, there were moments where fast thinking was required. Like when they all were at Luna Lovegood's house talking to her father. The Death Eaters arived, Hermione let them see that Harry was there, for Xenophilius Lovegood's sake, and used the invisibility cloak on Ron, because he's supposed to be at home and sick.
    The other one is when in their hide-out someone said "Voldemort", so the Death Eaters or the Ministry of Magic people appeared. Hermione cast a spell on Harrys face and it became unrecognizable.
    Fs can fast-think. We're very capable of thinking. We just feel emotions while we're thinking. Like now, I'm very annoyed that T's think F's don't think. (You can't feel without thinking, and on the other hand you can't think without eventually feeling something on the matter. ALL T's have F in them, all F's have T in them).
    <3

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    So, I know that here have been another forum like this yet, but I think that we should make a new one.So, in my opinion:
    Harry ISTP
    Ron ESFP
    Hermione ENTJ
    Dumbledore ENFJ
    Snape INTJ

I agree with most of these except I don't think Dumbledore can really be typed heh.

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't know about Rowling. I would also guess N, though.

Voldemort INTJ is what I thought, too.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    Fs can fast-think. We're very capable of thinking. We just feel emotions while we're thinking. Like now, I'm very annoyed that T's think F's don't think. (You can't feel without thinking, and on the other hand you can't think without eventually feeling something on the matter. ALL T's have F in them, all F's have T in them).
    Hmmm... you have a point here!

Fs - feel emotion while thinking
    Ts - think when they have emotions

Just to be clear - I never thought Fs don't think. At the other hand, I'm asking some Fs kindly to revise the opinion that "Ts don't have emotions" - it's just as false.

Back to topic:

Dumbledore seems INTP to me.
    Anyone have an opinion on Umbridge? ESTJ or ENFJ or something else?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post

Yeah, if you look at Voldemort from the other which side he can be looked at from (cold and unemotionless,) he probablly is an INTJ. (No offense to INTJ's)
    But didn't he get this way because of his messed up childhood or being abandoned or something? I would think he would be a highly unhealthy F who was traumatized as a kid.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)