• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Long-haired Vermonters who seem like they haven't

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
ever lived outside the bush and they make tie-dyed shirts.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Most likely => ENFPs, ESFPs, ESTP, INFPs, INTPs, ISFPs, ISTPs...

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
'k. What do the blocks under your name mean?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Your new Smurf song is really good. If I were still taking drugs it would have me paranoid in 5 seconds flat.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Your new Smurf song is really good. If I were still taking drugs it would have me paranoid in 5 seconds flat.

lol That's a good compliment.

So are these hippies givin you any trouble in Vermont?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
lol That's a good compliment.

So are these hippies givin you any trouble in Vermont?

No, I don't think they generally give people any trouble. I just see a lot of them and always wonder what their type is. They all seem kind of quiet, I've never come across a loud one. I'm not sure if they realize the sixties are over and gone...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
No, I don't think they generally give people any trouble. I just see a lot of them and always wonder what their type is. They all seem kind of quiet, I've never come across a loud one. I'm not sure if they realize the sixties are over and gone...

Yeah they are pretty chill most of the time, but usually friendly. But if you get 20 or more of them together at one time, they go crazy.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah they are pretty chill most of the time, but usually friendly. But if you get 20 or more of them together at one time, they go crazy.

Like how? Do they drink and then start bashing stuff? I can sort of see that happening.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Like how? Do they drink and then start bashing stuff? I can sort of see that happening.

They'll smoke a lot weed and do other drugs usually more than they get drunk.

Negative_

You mean the crazy backwoods people who want the NEK to secede from the USA so that they can form The Almighty Nation of Vermontistan, where they're free to harvest entheogens and live in communes worshipping Shiva the Destroyer and JR Bob Dobbs, right? Well I'd guess that a large portion of Vermontistanis might be NPs and ISPs.

But if you're just talkin' about the average hippy, then probably INTJ or ENTJ - they're prone to that sort of thing, you know. 'Flower Power' and such...