• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Mighty Boosh

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd love to see what people think on this one. :D

Quick guesses:
Vince - ExFP?

Howard - INFx? (really not sure on this one).

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Howard: INFP. He's too shuffling and disorganised and undriven to be a J :D
Vince: ESFP. Howard always says how he lacks depth. Typical N versus S.

Warning: Possibly ill-thought through response

V

violaine

I just watched this show for the first time last night ROFL!!! (I have no idea as to type yet, sorry :()

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
Howard: INFP. He's too shuffling and disorganised and undriven to be a J :D
Vince: ESFP. Howard always says how he lacks depth. Typical N versus S.

Warning: Possibly ill-thought through response

No I reckon it's about right. Howard's poems scream INFP to me, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a J though, he tends to like things neat and orderly! "Stationary Village" springs to mind :D, perhaps INFJ?

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I just watched this show for the first time last night ROFL!!! (I have no idea as to type yet, sorry :()

:D You MUST keep watching. You're in the USA too, and luckily for us, the Boosh will be coming to Cartoon Central Adult Swim on January 18th! All the Brits are like "Oh my god, they're soooo behind...!"

No I reckon it's about right. Howard's poems scream INFP to me, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a J though, he tends to like things neat and orderly! "Stationary Village" springs to mind :D, perhaps INFJ?

"I'm Britain's leading cream poet..." Heheh.

I think Vince is probably ESFP and Howard is INxx. F sounds good for him too.

I'm really stuck on the guys themselves. Their characters are like obnoxious extensions of their own personalities. I'm pretty sure Julian Barratt is an INxx like Howard, but I think Fielding is an N - he's just way too out there when it comes to making up stories (see his individual standup on Youtube for a reference).