• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lord of the Rings

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I highly identify with Galadriel. The cosmic sense of power, possession and force compelling you to hold onto something you should not. Only the fear of God would get that ring out of my hand, the knowledge it would destroy people to retain it.

That's something my ENFP sister doesn't understand. She would have been very Frodo about it and tossed it into the fire ASAP. I have people like her around to keep me aligned with the right.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
agreed.

didn't ever see the signature death glare (tks Uytuun ;) )
I'd also say the Gan man was more like an INTP than INTJ. He was always chill, never riled, and did seem to handle things as they appeared.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IMO, Gandalf is too paternalistic to be INTP. And for the record, my INTJ bff is one of the chillest guys I know.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Gollum is ENTP, that's far to obvious :D

MBTI Type
ENTP
Since there has been an entire weekend of LOTR trilogy marathon on TNT, thought I'd get input from you guys on the MBTIs:

Frodo - INFP(Thanks Jennifer)
Sam - ISFJ(Thanks Jennifer)
Aragorn - INFJ?
Arwen - ?
Legolas - ISTP(Thanks OnewithSoul)
Gimli - ISTJ
Gandalf - INTJ
Anyone else want to add to the list?

Gandalf-big fat INTP
Legolas-ISFP (though he was probably supposed to be ISTP in the book, Orlando Bloom made him F.)

I don't have opinions on the others at the moment.