User Tag List

Thread: Stargate

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    estp
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Stargate

Havent found a thread yet about that or the search is broken . So I am gonna start one:

Colonel / Brigadier General Jack O'Neill: ENTP, ISFP or ISTJ
    Major / Colonel Samantha Carter: INTJ
    Dr. Daniel Jackson: ENFJ, ISFJ
    Teal'c: ISTP, ISTJ
    General Hammond: ESTJ, ENTJ
    Jonas Quinn: ENFP
    Master Bratak: ENTJ, ESTJ, maybe ISTJ

lot more to come

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj
    Post Thanks / Like

Jack O'Neill always struck me as the stereotypical ESTJ.

Carter... I'd dig either INTJ or ENTP.
    Jackson, always thought of him as INFP.
    Teal'c ISTJ
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    estp
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah with Jack I am not sure. There are several p types which are said to "play stupid" to the outside world, while being very intelligent. ESTJ I really not think. Thats more Hammond. Hammond always is the hard leader, following rules and regulations. But when the need arises he can abandon them and follow a hunch. Jack is more carefree, when it comes to talking about rules and regulations on the other site.

Jackson INFP I dont think. I think INFP have a very unique view on the world and try to project that onto other people. Jackson is always intrested in getting to know things and he asserts the world through learning through information. But ENFJ, I am really not sure, could be could be not. It's my hardest hunch

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Post Thanks / Like

Jack: ESTP
    Sam: INTP
    Daniel: INFJ? INFP? At one point, I thought ESFJ. Not entirely sure.
    Teal'c: >_>?
    Last edited by zarc; 11-30-2008 at 06:23 AM.

Society

necro'd (since i've being watching this)...

Dr. Daniel Jacksonis: INFP. he repeatedly takes the more Fi stances in conflicts, he'll constantly be a pain in the ass and stand for what he thinks is right regardless of the consequences of doing so (sometimes even regardless of the consequences to earth), he is fascinated by seen things from different mentalities and perspectives (obsessively so), he has no regard to his social role in the world whatsoever - remember this man lived as the laughing stalk of the archaeological community for most of his life (today he'd probably get a history channel special, but this was the 90s).

Major Samantha Carter: INTJ. sometimes she is depicted a bit INTPish, but she was the visionary who envisioned the stargate program (according to the pilot episode), she sought a niche far from the general astrophysicists community where she can implement that vision, she constantly has "aha!" moments and makes Ni realizations regarding the hidden potential of what they discover, she works for hours and hours not really being sure what she is looking for but feeling that the answer is in the direction she's heading. she has regard to authority and the chain of command, but she seeks more to utilize it for it's value then to obey it mindlessly.

Colonel Jack O'Neill: eSTP. he displays mild characteristics of introversion while in practice seeming more Se dom and Fe tertiery - he views of social relations in terms of utility and mutual benefit when they are further away and in terms of loyalty when they are close, he goes back and forth between sticking it up to the man and being the man, he lives in utter frustration with everyone around him thinking about things that he finds boring, he can be a tad paranoid at times (Ni fail), all he wants is for the war to end so he can go fishing with thor.

Teal'c: IGTJ = extroverted thinking, introverted Gau'ld larva relations.

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    necro'd (since i've being watching this)...

Dr. Daniel Jacksonis: INFP. he repeatedly takes the more Fi stances in conflicts, he'll constantly be a pain in the ass and stand for what he thinks is right regardless of the consequences of doing so (sometimes even regardless of the consequences to earth), he is fascinated by seen things from different mentalities and perspectives (obsessively so), he has no regard to his social role in the world whatsoever - remember this man lived as the laughing stalk of the archaeological community for most of his life (today he'd probably get a history channel special, but this was the 90s).

Major Samantha Carter: INTJ. sometimes she is depicted a bit INTPish, but she was the visionary who envisioned the stargate program (according to the pilot episode), she sought a niche far from the general astrophysicists community where she can implement that vision, she constantly has "aha!" moments and makes Ni realizations regarding the hidden potential of what they discover, she works for hours and hours not really being sure what she is looking for but feeling that the answer is in the direction she's heading. she has regard to authority and the chain of command, but she seeks more to utilize it for it's value then to obey it mindlessly.

Colonel Jack O'Neill: eSTP. he displays mild characteristics of introversion while in practice seeming more Se dom and Fe tertiery - he views of social relations in terms of utility and mutual benefit when they are further away and in terms of loyalty when they are close, he goes back and forth between sticking it up to the man and being the man, he lives in utter frustration with everyone around him thinking about things that he finds boring, he can be a tad paranoid at times (Ni fail), all he wants is for the war to end so he can go fishing with thor.

Teal'c: IGTJ = extroverted thinking, introverted Gau'ld larva relations.
    Great post.^^
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan