• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stargate

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Havent found a thread yet about that or the search is broken :D. So I am gonna start one:

Colonel / Brigadier General Jack O'Neill: ENTP, ISFP or ISTJ
Major / Colonel Samantha Carter: INTJ
Dr. Daniel Jackson: ENFJ, ISFJ
Teal'c: ISTP, ISTJ
General Hammond: ESTJ, ENTJ
Jonas Quinn: ENFP
Master Bratak: ENTJ, ESTJ, maybe ISTJ

lot more to come :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jack O'Neill always struck me as the stereotypical ESTJ.

Carter... I'd dig either INTJ or ENTP.
Jackson, always thought of him as INFP.
Teal'c ISTJ

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah with Jack I am not sure. There are several p types which are said to "play stupid" to the outside world, while being very intelligent. ESTJ I really not think. Thats more Hammond. Hammond always is the hard leader, following rules and regulations. But when the need arises he can abandon them and follow a hunch. Jack is more carefree, when it comes to talking about rules and regulations on the other site.

Jackson INFP I dont think. I think INFP have a very unique view on the world and try to project that onto other people. Jackson is always intrested in getting to know things and he asserts the world through learning through information. But ENFJ, I am really not sure, could be could be not. It's my hardest hunch :D

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Jack: ESTP
Sam: INTP
Daniel: INFJ? INFP? At one point, I thought ESFJ. Not entirely sure.
Teal'c: >_>?

Last edited:
S

Society

necro'd (since i've being watching this)...

Dr. Daniel Jacksonis: INFP. he repeatedly takes the more Fi stances in conflicts, he'll constantly be a pain in the ass and stand for what he thinks is right regardless of the consequences of doing so (sometimes even regardless of the consequences to earth), he is fascinated by seen things from different mentalities and perspectives (obsessively so), he has no regard to his social role in the world whatsoever - remember this man lived as the laughing stalk of the archaeological community for most of his life (today he'd probably get a history channel special, but this was the 90s).

Major Samantha Carter: INTJ. sometimes she is depicted a bit INTPish, but she was the visionary who envisioned the stargate program (according to the pilot episode), she sought a niche far from the general astrophysicists community where she can implement that vision, she constantly has "aha!" moments and makes Ni realizations regarding the hidden potential of what they discover, she works for hours and hours not really being sure what she is looking for but feeling that the answer is in the direction she's heading. she has regard to authority and the chain of command, but she seeks more to utilize it for it's value then to obey it mindlessly.

Colonel Jack O'Neill: eSTP. he displays mild characteristics of introversion while in practice seeming more Se dom and Fe tertiery - he views of social relations in terms of utility and mutual benefit when they are further away and in terms of loyalty when they are close, he goes back and forth between sticking it up to the man and being the man, he lives in utter frustration with everyone around him thinking about things that he finds boring, he can be a tad paranoid at times (Ni fail), all he wants is for the war to end so he can go fishing with thor.

Teal'c: IGTJ = extroverted thinking, introverted Gau'ld larva relations.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
necro'd (since i've being watching this)...

Dr. Daniel Jacksonis: INFP. he repeatedly takes the more Fi stances in conflicts, he'll constantly be a pain in the ass and stand for what he thinks is right regardless of the consequences of doing so (sometimes even regardless of the consequences to earth), he is fascinated by seen things from different mentalities and perspectives (obsessively so), he has no regard to his social role in the world whatsoever - remember this man lived as the laughing stalk of the archaeological community for most of his life (today he'd probably get a history channel special, but this was the 90s).

Major Samantha Carter: INTJ. sometimes she is depicted a bit INTPish, but she was the visionary who envisioned the stargate program (according to the pilot episode), she sought a niche far from the general astrophysicists community where she can implement that vision, she constantly has "aha!" moments and makes Ni realizations regarding the hidden potential of what they discover, she works for hours and hours not really being sure what she is looking for but feeling that the answer is in the direction she's heading. she has regard to authority and the chain of command, but she seeks more to utilize it for it's value then to obey it mindlessly.

Colonel Jack O'Neill: eSTP. he displays mild characteristics of introversion while in practice seeming more Se dom and Fe tertiery - he views of social relations in terms of utility and mutual benefit when they are further away and in terms of loyalty when they are close, he goes back and forth between sticking it up to the man and being the man, he lives in utter frustration with everyone around him thinking about things that he finds boring, he can be a tad paranoid at times (Ni fail), all he wants is for the war to end so he can go fishing with thor.

Teal'c: IGTJ = extroverted thinking, introverted Gau'ld larva relations.

Great post.^^

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sg1:
O'neill: ISXP
Teal'c: IXTJ
Carter: INFJ with lots of Ti
Jackson: INTP
Bratac: ENTJ
Hammond: ISFP
Quinn: ENTP
Vala: ENFP with lots of Te

Atlantis:
Shepard: ESFP
Weir: INFJ
Rodney: INTJ
Ford: ISTP
Carson: INFP
Teyla: ENTP
Dex: XNTJ

Just finished watching Sg1 and before that i watched atlantis and universe, now i dont know who i am or where i belong cuz no stargåte anymore :(

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rodney sure talks a lot for an INTJ. But yeah, I could see it.

Carson is the cuddliest INFP ever. :wubbie:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rodney sure talks a lot for an INTJ. But yeah, I could see it.

INTJs can talk a lot if they think that no one else is able to think when it comes to their expertise and they have a reason to do so.