• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Saving Private Ryan

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What type do you think the characters from this movie have?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I just watched this again last night and I'm agast but not surprised that people haven't thought enough about this movie to thikn/talk about the types involved. it just goes to show you that excruciatingly painful movies to watch are oft forgotten. it's a hell of a movie to sit through and stomach.

at first glance I thought the captain, tom hanks, was actually ISFJ. but then i modified it to ISTJ because of the way he justifies what he's doing and his dialogue in the early part of the movie when hes tlaking about how one gripes in the chain of command - "gripes go up not downward!".

I think the sarg is ISXP.... not really sure. One thing to keep in mind when trying to type the whole platoon is that they are a rag-tag group of JERSEY boys, and as you may or may not know, jersey kin can be.... culturally special/ different :p