First 789101119 Last

Thread: Twilight?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Been a while since I read the books but I'd say

Bella INFJ

Couple of reasons. During her annoying dull to read (from a guys point of view) depression in new moon she starts going all adreniline junky which show a very unhealthy Se. Also her thought prossess is quite Ni-Ti orientated. For someone very emotional she is very logical at times. She is also clearly ver intuitive in her logic. Its far more make the connection then think it through briefly thus Ni-Ti. Fe is clearly secondary as she has a good understanding of the relationships between her girlfriends and all their boyfriends. But is detatched enough from it to be irritated by it all at times.

Edward - hmm tough definatly IxxJ. best guess is INTJ
    Probably easier if I read book 5 on the website but I've only got internet in work so not possible the now.
    Right don't think its despute able that edwards I. T makes sense as while yes you see lots of his emotions you have to remember you see that in a romantic book from the point of view of someone completely fallen for him therefore its biased. But some of the things he does are very logical. logical but clouded by an undeveloped emotional side. He also very practical in his logis and personal in his emotions thus TeFi. J is from his decisiveness in his decisions. He is able to make decisions and stick to them. Its far from impossible that hes P but i think its unlikely. finally N. This is what I'm unsure of because the difference between Si and Ni is very difficult to tell especially with a character with such hidden thoughts. But Ni wins out. Mainly because he seems very detatched from the world to me. For someone so able to see and experience it he seems so cynical and withdrawn. Also he is so extremely intelligent (not that ISTJ aren't) and so arrogant at times that INTJ makes more sense to me.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Bella's an INxP.

Edward is an ISFJ.

Jake is an ExFP

Charlie (Bella's dad) is an ISTJ

Bella's Mom is an ExFP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Bella is INFJ for sure, I see some INTJ leanings with her though.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Bella is INFJ for sure, I see some INTJ leanings with her though.
    Did you see New Moon?

Bella is definitely a perceiver. She's fascinated in things she knows little about, and takes the necessary risks to understand. Definitely a 4w5 Enneagram. Think about her approach to Edward...she kept pushing and pushing to read all she could read until she knew. Perceivers are constantly looking for more information. Bella is always looking for more answers. And she has a knack for making spur of the moment decisions.

Her and Edward's relationship is the epitome of Fi.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

?
    No, what is it?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

?
    No, what is it?
    New Moon is the squeal to Twilight. Bella clearly demonstrates how a Perceiver deals with pain and depression.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think Bella is absolutely not a "live and let live" person.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I think Bella is absolutely not a "live and let live" person.
    You clearly don't understand Fi then.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

yeah, it's possible, but I really understand Se. And I think Bella's Se sucks.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INTJ

Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.