User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Thread: Twilight?

I think Edward's an NF for sure. I'd go INFP because of his extreme sense of guilt and inadequacy. He could be a J with the whole protector thing going on. Still, he's always willing to sacrifice himself for the ones he loves, even if it will make him miserable. I mean, he tried to kill himself because he thought Bella was dead!

MBTI
    enfj

How about ISFJ for Bella. I would have thought she'd be an "N" but if you read up the ISFJ type she fits pretty well. I don't think she's a P after reading through all 4-and then reading a little of Midnight Sun. Edward definatly an INFJ. Carslile ENFJ.

I couldn't believe any one else was wondering what types the characters would fit into. My friends are Twilight fans but they would think this is nuts. Thank goodness for internet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I see what everyone's saying, but my personal oppinion is that Bella is a total INFP/INTP and Edward is an INFJ. Argue you may.
    Edit: The part in the first one, where Bella is contemplating death, and dying in the face of someone you love is a total NFP thing to do. It may be broader, but NFP seems most specific.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    enfj

I take back ENFJ Carlisle...He's an INFJ. INFJ's can masquerade easily as ENFJ's when called upon. INFJ fits a physician better.

And Bella is a planner, good student that gets reports done ahead of time, planned the escape for her daughter in the end etc...That's not very "P".

Edward definatly an INFJ though too I'd say. He's less in controll than Carlisle but age and experience can account for that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    I take back ENFJ Carlisle...He's an INFJ. INFJ's can masquerade easily as ENFJ's when called upon. INFJ fits a physician better.

And Bella is a planner, good student that gets reports done ahead of time, planned the escape for her daughter in the end etc...That's not very "P".

Edward definatly an INFJ though too I'd say. He's less in controll than Carlisle but age and experience can account for that.

Bella, a J? I don't know, but I've only seen the movie. In the movie, she's definitely a P. Her curiosity towards Edward, she's drawn to him, she's always trying to find out more and more about it, it's definitely P-like. If the books tell different, than I stand corrected, as for the movie though, Bella seams 98% P.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYY!!!

This thread was revived!!!

Okay, I am currently reading Eclipse, and both Bella and Edward are Ns, for sure and I would definitely say that Edward is an INxJ, definitely, and Bella may very well be an INFP.

Renee is either an ESFP or an ENFP, but she doesn't seem to be the most healthy one, or perhaps she is a HARDCORE P, regardless, (I am a little jealous of her free-spiritedness, I wish I could be half as reckless )

Edward is super J, I think, at least in the books, he is so particular, and commanding/demanding. Also, he is ALWAYS calculating, always thinking, and always computing the best situational odds of doing what is "right".

Oh yeah, and he is H-A-W-T!!!

*swoons*

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I see what everyone's saying, but my personal oppinion is that Bella is a total INFP/INTP and Edward is an INFJ. Argue you may.
    Edit: The part in the first one, where Bella is contemplating death, and dying in the face of someone you love is a total NFP thing to do. It may be broader, but NFP seems most specific.
    I agree, being uber-sacrificial, (perhaps even to a flaw), might very well be an NFP thing.

Her self-esteem is pretty crap, and that kind of bothers me in the books, I am not used to reading heroines who have such a relatively low self-esteem.

She is incredibly intelligent, perceptive and insightful yet she doesn't think she is worth that much, she thinks she is ordinary, and at times even defected.

I could relate with the feeling defected thing, but her feeling ordinary?!?!

I.. do...not ..get!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ISTx

From infp to istj for Edward. Hmmm

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Just to throw it out there, I'm pretty sure Bella's actress, Kristen Stewart, is an INTP, now. On her Letterman interview she seemed so insecure and nervous, and a bit akward in some instances. Not to say that these are INTP traits, but the introversion and overthinking qualities seemed present, hah.

MBTI
    enfj

I think you have to read all the books in the series to see who the characters are. I also read Midnight Sun posted on Stephanie Meyers web site and that gives a lot more insight to what makes each character tick. The characters in the movie are far different from the books. Bella is a force of nature by the end.

OneWithSoul if you liked the movie well enough to discuss the characters to discuss their personalities you just have got to read the books. I love bookd where I feel like I am getting into someone's head and that's what these are. There was no depth to the characters in the movie. I can see how you'd think Bella was a P without reading all the books.

Here's a link I like...
    http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFJ.htm
    I was going to try to explain why I think Bella could be a ISFJ but above says it all

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: