User Tag List

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight?

MBTI
    eSTP
    Socionics
    eSTp

An ENFJ friend who's read the books types Carlisle Cullen as an ENFJ. That character has gone to great lengths to go against his vampiric nature and help humanity with his immortal lifespan. Yet the contact he received from his patients wasn't enough, and he grew lonely enough to form his coven. He is the glue that binds his family together, he brings the peace... etc. Very ENFJ.
    Power is the virtue that makes all other virtues possible.
    Youtube - Oversensitive Witches
    Scary Bedtime Prayer

Senior Member Array StoryOfMyLife's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MissMurder View Post
    An ENFJ friend who's read the books types Carlisle Cullen as an ENFJ. That character has gone to great lengths to go against his vampiric nature and help humanity with his immortal lifespan. Yet the contact he received from his patients wasn't enough, and he grew lonely enough to form his coven. He is the glue that binds his family together, he brings the peace... etc. Very ENFJ.

That makes sense to me. I can picture Carlisle as an ENFJ -- within the vampire society, he also has a lot of acquaintances whom he trusts and knows he can call upon in times of need. I don't think an introverted vampire would have such a selection to choose from...
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Firstly, Twilight. Yes please.

I always got an ESFP feel for Renee. Any thoughts on Jasper or Aro?

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    Firstly, Twilight. Yes please.

I always got an ESFP feel for Renee. Any thoughts on Jasper or Aro?

I guess it's established that Renee is at least definitely an 'E'x'F'x something...I wonder if Bella is a fair mix of both of her parents [she isn't as 'out there' as her mother is, but I don't know if she's as much as a loner as Charlie..hmm].

No clue for Aro...

Jasper has been worked on. If you go back a page or two we were discussing him. He seems to be one of the more difficult ones to place.
    4w5

MBTI
    ENTP

Edward and Bella doesn't have a defined personality. They're pretty much what the writer desires in every moment.
    But Edward is closer to be IsFJ, and Bella would be whatever type is the writer.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

What about the actors that play Edward and Bella in the movie (Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart)?

YouTube - Access Hollywood Robert Pattinson Interview

YouTube - Access Hollywood Kristen Stewart Interview

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Both N's? Pattison might be an N.

Shawn-something-or-other was too distracting, haha.

Edit: I lie. Kristen is some sort of IST...P? Yeah, I'm cool with ISTP. Perhaps an NJ.

ISTP.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think Rob is probably an IN-- dunno about the rest, though. I gather 'I' from how humble he is in front of the camera. Also, looking at his body language, he messes with his hair constantly, which is a sign of insecurity and nervousness [something I draw towards introverted behavior rather than extroverted] and I certainly don't think he is preening himself. He also doesn't understand the fascination fans have with him [or his wildly cute unkempt hair *lol*]..

He doesn't view himself as a skilled actor, either- he prefers the path of musician and writes songs. Would that guide him toward 'F' do you think?
    4w5

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

I definitely agree...I'm leaning towards INF_ for Rob. I can see Kristen as some sort of I_T_, but I'm still not entirely sure.

All I know is, their on and off screen chemistry is ridiculous (in a good way).

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by wwbeachbum161 View Post
    I definitely agree...I'm leaning towards INF_ for Rob. I can see Kristen as some sort of I_T_, but I'm still not entirely sure.

All I know is, their on and off screen chemistry is ridiculous (in a good way).

Yeah, hard to tell really if he's a 'P' or a 'J' [oh, but I'd love it if he were a J lol]-- I'll have to watch more interviews and listen a bit more closely to his responses...maybe some indicator would be there that way.

Their chemistry rocked. Did you know he proposed to her? Half joking/ half serious-- but of course... ^^; she turned him down [I'd have said yes in a heartbeat, seriously... I love musician-types, and his hair... *sighs* of course, it's very nice that he's so humble and down to earth. Hm-- maybe that's a clue, too? At the MTV VMA's, he was interrupted by the show's host in intraducing 'Paramour' and he sort of laughed it off and claimed to not be bothered by the [obvious] rudeness- in fact, said he didn't think it was rude as he was hurrying by the cameras...].
    4w5

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast