• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twilight?

carli37

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
i relate to bella alot, so i think she might be an infj, shes very mature, responsible, caring, stubborn, intelligent, diciplined, emotional but private and she's co-dependant, thats definitely an infj trait, also she gets super depressed and infj's do to, and im talking from previous experiance here. i am sure theres something off about her that i can't place or relate to, but the more i think about it every single quality of hers is so similar to mine.
edward... hes definitely an IxFx, and if he could read people well in his previous life (u know cus he brought that over into his vampire life) than i think he must be an Ni, though he seems very in the now type so i dont really know.
as for the other people i can't really be bothered to think about them, hehe :), sorry

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I liked the first movie a lot. The second one was OK but nothing special. The third one was incredibly boring.

L

LadyLazarus

From what I remember from my gross younger years Bella seemed to shift from ISFJ to ISFP throughout all the books, no doubt due to the author's lack of consistency among other things...

Edward seems like he was *intended* to be seen as an INTJ, although that too fell flat due to the aforementioned inconsistencies throughout the books.Overall, he comes across as an ISFJ most of the time.

Jacob seems to be the only one with a semi-clearly defined personality within that mess, if I recall correctly he appeared to be an ESFP.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Bella - INFP
Edward -INFP
Jacob - ESTJ

Woah! Jacob is their exact opposite!

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bella-INFP (I always hear her typed as INFJ or ISFX, but she's clearly INFP. I don't see any Se-Ni, more like Ne-Si. She's indecisive and clumsy, also she's very disconnected from her school (Doesn't go to dances, never initiates her friends, etc.) Clearly INFP.
Edward-ISFJ (Edward is definitely a J. He uses Si-Ne and Fe to save Bella, very charming and too nurturing to be a thinker.)
Jacob-ESTP
Alice-ENFP
Jasper-IXFX
Rosalie-ESTJ
Emmett-ISTP
Charlie-ISTJ
Carlisle-ESFJ

Last edited:

Bluen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bella: ISFP 9w8 sx/so
Edward: ISFJ sx/so
Carlisle: ENFJ 5w4 or 9w1 sp/so
Esme: ESFJ 2w1 so/sp
Alice: ENFP 4w3 sp/sx
Jasper: I don't know any between ENTP and ISTJ. ENTP have tercial Fe = Jasper's abilities and his logical mind Ti, but I don't see any Ne and he isn't extrovert. INTJ use Ni-Te this is Jasper's style thinking, but his abilities isn't Fi-dom but Fe. Maybe superpowers has nothing to do with personality like Meyer called. He is maybe ISTJ, Si explain his imprisonment in the past. He can't forgive yourself and move on. What do you think about Jasper?
Jasper probably 1w9 sp/so trifix 153?

Emmett: ESFP 8w7 sp/sx
Rosalie: Maybe ESFJ 8w9 so/sp? I don't know what type is Rosalie.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bella - INFP, admittedly.
Edward - ISTJ
Jacob - ESTP or FJ
Jasper - INFP
Alice - idk
Carlisle - ISTJ?
Emmett - ESTP
Rosalie - IxTJ or something

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I get a strong sense that Bella is an IxFP...
She seems very lost in her own inner emotional world a lot of the time oblivious to her friends. When Edward (in the film btw) starts staring at her, it's like she suddenly enters this intense emotional inner world wondering about him and what he feels about her and how she feels about him which seems very Fi-Dom to me.

Also she seems someone who is a bit more laid back in decision and plan making typically going with the flow and thinking on her feet hence the P.
Don't know whether she is N or S but most likely INFP imo as as soon as she learns about Edward and his family's weirdness she becomes very interested in them, brainstorming what he could be hiding/why he acts so strange which is more of an N thing.

No idea what Edward is def. Ixxx though
Jacob - ESFJ (as he is Fe-Dom would explain how he gets on with Bella so well as she is Fi-Dom)
Alice - ENFP

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You guys ONLY type them by stupid MBTI stereotypes. OMG you gotta look more deeper. Bella is not an S at all, always accepts anything strange and doesn't act in the moment. It's just that she's an INFP that's a dumb and depressed one. Very unhealthy, but INFP because she's so indecisive and accepting of strange things that aren't obvious.

Bella-INFP

Definite Fi-Dom, no Fe whatsoever. Her morals, feelings, and understanding of others are completely internal. She is very reclusive from her friends, tending to live in her own emotional world, never vents out to anyone. She's in an Fi-Si loop and no Se at all. The way she perceives is Ne because she focuses on abstract possibilities rather than the moment. I mean, the way she approached Edward at first is clear Ne, always brainstorming what he COULD be.

Edward-ISFJ

Si-Dom since he follows tradition and a definite feeler because he's more protective than logical. Fe-Ti thought process, considerate of other's needs and thinking of consequences.

Jacob-xSxP

Definite Se, no doubt, but dunno about his J functions. He seems to have equal amounts of all the J functions. Analytical and breaks a system apart (Ti), but also is logically critical (Te). He has personal values (Fi) but puts others before himself (Fe). He might be xSTP because he struggles to understand his own feelings and tries to rationalize them.

Alice-ESFP

Se instead of Ne because she completely lives in the moment. Just because she can see the future doesn't make her intuitive, her Ni is inferior. And the way she plans things is Fi-Te, isn't aware of other's needs/understands them through what she wants. Lots of Te planning, great organizer at parties.

Emmett-ESTP

Concise and deconstructs information (Ti) and open, friendly, charismatic (Fe)

Rosalie-ENTJ

Overly narcissistic Te with lots of tertiary Se, suppressing little inferior Fi.

Jasper-ISTJ

Si-Te over Fi-Ne because he's very militaristic, but tertiary Fi emotional.

Carlisle-ISFJ

Tertiary Ti and more Si than Fe.

Esme-ESFJ

Fe-Dom all the way, considerate of social environment. Very down to earth and values past experience (Si), with somewhat playful Ne.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
And Rhapsody is right that Bella is no Se user, DEFINITE Si since she likes consistency and stability, especially when she missed Phoenix. But of course she isn't ISTJ since her Si is tertiary and she is too careless and impulsive for an Si Dom. Focus on details doesn't make her Se since Si is also detail oriented. But Bella has no Fe whatsoever and is motivated by what she wants not even thinking of others, definite Fi Dom. Her impulsive actions are inferior Te since she was clearly looping Fi-Si.
And for Jacob, he'd be xSTP, definite Ti-Fe, since he's mainly mechanical/analytical and considers how others feel.

sophiadiangelo

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6
Just to throw it out there, I'm pretty sure Bella's actress, Kristen Stewart, is an INTP, now. On her Letterman interview she seemed so insecure and nervous, and a bit akward in some instances. Not to say that these are INTP traits, but the introversion and overthinking qualities seemed present, hah.

I've read that Kristen Stewart is INTP, but I'm pretty sure she's an ISTP.