• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twilight?

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
I really hope someone can type Edward. I am so curious... what the hell is he?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
E. Cullen is xSTP, that's the vibe I got from him in the book at least.

[Rant]And Bella is D-U-M-B. I cant even think about that movie/book without trembling on the inside. It just and puts me off. Though I guess it fits typical melodrama: They're only together because he looks good and she smells good. [/rant]

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5

[Rant]And Bella is D-U-M-B. I cant even think about that movie/book without trembling on the inside. It just and puts me off. Though I guess it fits typical melodrama: They're only together because he looks good and she smells good. [/rant]

I think the book and film are going to portray slightly different personality types- I would go strictly by the book because of all of the inner thoughts you would get or little details which would be completely overlooked in the film... How the actors play their characters will have a lot to do with what type they might come across as- and if it weren't Rob Pattinson as Edward and somebody else, they may have played him completely different.

[Rant=Response] Bella continuously pissed me off through the books. I liked her just fine in Twilight but as the series went on, I kind of had to sit back and think 'What the hell..?'. Nevertheless, who am I to say that their reasons for being together are wrong? I could imagine a lot of other girls who might be a better fit for Edward, but it was up to the author, I guess, and that's what she chose to do...[/Rant=Response]

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP

Ditto. Sorry to fans, but I can't stand the popularity of the book. I haven't read the whole thing, only snips, but I've watched the movie. Can't say I can sense much personality in the two of them. My vague guess is Bella is ISFP and Eddie reminded me of a certain ESXP, but I also think he might have just been sarcastic throughout the whole thing so maybe an ENXP. But that's only based on the movie, the books probably have a lot more to go on.

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
An ENFJ friend who's read the books types Carlisle Cullen as an ENFJ. That character has gone to great lengths to go against his vampiric nature and help humanity with his immortal lifespan. Yet the contact he received from his patients wasn't enough, and he grew lonely enough to form his coven. He is the glue that binds his family together, he brings the peace... etc. Very ENFJ.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
An ENFJ friend who's read the books types Carlisle Cullen as an ENFJ. That character has gone to great lengths to go against his vampiric nature and help humanity with his immortal lifespan. Yet the contact he received from his patients wasn't enough, and he grew lonely enough to form his coven. He is the glue that binds his family together, he brings the peace... etc. Very ENFJ.

That makes sense to me. I can picture Carlisle as an ENFJ -- within the vampire society, he also has a lot of acquaintances whom he trusts and knows he can call upon in times of need. I don't think an introverted vampire would have such a selection to choose from...

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Firstly, Twilight. Yes please.

I always got an ESFP feel for Renee. Any thoughts on Jasper or Aro?

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Firstly, Twilight. Yes please.

I always got an ESFP feel for Renee. Any thoughts on Jasper or Aro?

I guess it's established that Renee is at least definitely an 'E'x'F'x something...I wonder if Bella is a fair mix of both of her parents [she isn't as 'out there' as her mother is, but I don't know if she's as much as a loner as Charlie..hmm].

No clue for Aro...

Jasper has been worked on. If you go back a page or two we were discussing him. He seems to be one of the more difficult ones to place.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Edward and Bella doesn't have a defined personality. They're pretty much what the writer desires in every moment.
But Edward is closer to be IsFJ, and Bella would be whatever type is the writer.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Both N's? Pattison might be an N.

Shawn-something-or-other was too distracting, haha.

Edit: I lie. Kristen is some sort of IST...P? Yeah, I'm cool with ISTP. Perhaps an NJ.

ISTP.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think Rob is probably an IN-- dunno about the rest, though. I gather 'I' from how humble he is in front of the camera. Also, looking at his body language, he messes with his hair constantly, which is a sign of insecurity and nervousness [something I draw towards introverted behavior rather than extroverted] and I certainly don't think he is preening himself. He also doesn't understand the fascination fans have with him [or his wildly cute unkempt hair *lol*]..

He doesn't view himself as a skilled actor, either- he prefers the path of musician and writes songs. Would that guide him toward 'F' do you think?

wwbeachbum161

MBTI Type
INFJ
I definitely agree...I'm leaning towards INF_ for Rob. I can see Kristen as some sort of I_T_, but I'm still not entirely sure.

All I know is, their on and off screen chemistry is ridiculous (in a good way).

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
I definitely agree...I'm leaning towards INF_ for Rob. I can see Kristen as some sort of I_T_, but I'm still not entirely sure.

All I know is, their on and off screen chemistry is ridiculous (in a good way).

Yeah, hard to tell really if he's a 'P' or a 'J' [oh, but I'd love it if he were a J lol]-- I'll have to watch more interviews and listen a bit more closely to his responses...maybe some indicator would be there that way.

Their chemistry rocked. Did you know he proposed to her? Half joking/ half serious-- but of course... ^^; she turned him down [I'd have said yes in a heartbeat, seriously... I love musician-types, and his hair... *sighs* of course, it's very nice that he's so humble and down to earth. Hm-- maybe that's a clue, too? At the MTV VMA's, he was interrupted by the show's host in intraducing 'Paramour' and he sort of laughed it off and claimed to not be bothered by the [obvious] rudeness- in fact, said he didn't think it was rude as he was hurrying by the cameras...].