User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 193

Thread: Twilight?

  1. #11
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post


    You read my mind exactly with Rosalie...it's so funny you say that. [It's so true, not like it's a huge secret or anything...] I was reminded of the conversation I had with a friend last night when I told her I wasn't sure what Rosalie really would be. Then I paused and said "I guess it depends...what's the type for 'bitch'?" [She was tolerable to me in 'Breaking Dawn', but I still really dislike her...].
    The only reason that Rosalie was tolerable in Breaking Dawn was because of Renessme.
    but i still seriously hate her. haha
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  2. #12
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    After reading 500 of Bella's thoughts, I don't think she could be an N...

    ISFP is my best guess.

    Can someone explain to me why exactly they're in love?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #13
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    i think for Bella it was love at first sight. Edward loves Bella because she is not a typical human, she is different. Sometimes love doesn't have a reason. Their love in unconditional and sweet. I love it. awww.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  4. #14
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i think for Bella it was love at first sight. Edward loves Bella because she is not a typical human, she is different. Sometimes love doesn't have a reason. Their love in unconditional and sweet. I love it. awww.
    How is Bella not typical?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  5. #15
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    How is Bella not typical?
    her brain works in different ways. hence why Edward can't read her mind. Which is another thing that draws him to her.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  6. #16
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    her brain works in different ways. hence why Edward can't read her mind. Which is another thing that draws him to her.
    Is that why he can't read her mind, or is it because he can't read her mind that he thinks her mind has to work differently?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  7. #17
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    probably both.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  8. #18
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    probably both.
    Can you explain to me how Bella thinks differently?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  9. #19
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Can you explain to me how Bella thinks differently?
    not really, her mind is just closed off, she may think the same thoughts as anyone else, and she does, but she is able to keep her mind completely closed off.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default LolTwilight

    I agree with Bella as an ISFP with a preference to work independently, maybe ISTP. I lied. I'm leaning with ISTP on this one. (Book)

    See, now, Edward, however, is an EXXJ, I think. He seems like he'd be the outgoing type if he were human and able to speak with others outside his clan. At least, that's the impression I got from the movie.

    The sexual tension in that thing could be cut only with a very sharp knife. It was semi-exhausting, too.

    The book, however, places him as an IXXJ, I think.

    Then again, my opinion isn't very reliable since I only read the first 100 pages, 100+ Twilight rants, and saw the movie.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. What's so great about Twilight?
    By Glycerine in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 07:18 PM
  2. Twilight
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:14 PM
  3. [SJ] SJs, what is your take on Twilight?
    By FallaciaSonata in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:14 PM
  4. The Twilight Zone
    By Athenian200 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO