User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 192

Thread: Twilight?

  1. #161
    Senior Member Array ubee0173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    iei
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    OMG seriously!!!!!! ENFP???????????

    I cannot relate to her at ALL.
    its scary- i now close my blinds so i dont have to see a stephanie meyer out there- thats how spooky a resemblance there is.
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #162
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Edward- Fagtastic INTJ, 4w5 sx/sp
    Bella- ISFP, 5w4 sx/so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  3. #163
    Striving for balance Array Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    true, but she theorizes that she can't tell with them because she's never been one, not because she doesn't like them. she says she's best at vampires, okay at humans, and can't do anyone else - because she is a vampire, was a human, and has never been anything else.



    actually, i love all this stuff, lol. i'm not arguing that she couldn't be ESFP, but i am arguing that you're claiming her not to be ENFP only because you don't see yourself in her. i feel like i relate to her more than i relate to you - no offense at all, just thought-wise - but that doesn't make you not an ENFP...
    Wow. Seriously? Argh. You LOVE THAT stuff? Oh, help. Just goes to show how many different varieties of one type can be out there. ***shudders to think of having to be Alice for a day***

  4. #164
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Bella is actually the most ISFP-ish ISFP there ever was, whether Skylights relates to her or not. Her commentary throughout the whole book consists of describing everything around her in perfect detail, as if she were describing a fine painting, and then snarking about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  5. #165
    Striving for balance Array Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Could very well be. I still fail to see how Alice is ENFP or Edward INTJ.

    I'm not being argumentative. Maybe I don't understand it right or missed stuff - I'm not like an expert on the series. But I just don't see it.

  6. #166
    i love Array skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Bella is actually the most ISFP-ish ISFP there ever was, whether Skylights relates to her or not. Her commentary throughout the whole book consists of describing everything around her in perfect detail, as if she were describing a fine painting, and then snarking about it.
    we were talking about alice, aleksei, and i said to LL that i actually relate a lot to alice's interests and behavior, even though she does not. i don't feel like i've read the series closely enough to make a call on her typing though.

    i agree with you about ISFP for bella.

  7. #167
    Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Edward: INTJ
    Too much emo.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  8. #168
    Occasional Member Array Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    "Oh, yay, they tell the future and read minds, so they must be Ns."

    ***red error buzzer***

    These were senses to them. Sixth and seventh senses, sure, but senses nonetheless. As soon as he meets someone his senses cannot penetrate, he's LOST. Same with Alice. She cannot 'see' past the werewolves and their 'stench'. Oh, yeah, guys really ENFP right there. Organizing parties and decorating everything like crazy. Loves shopping and fashion. Correcting shitty fashion. Organizing other people's weddings. Always doing shit for other people even when they don't ask. Overbearing, overexuberant. The hostess of parties galore. Sounds really ENFP to me. /end sarcasm
    You not relating to characters doesn't affect their type whatsoever.

    And Edward. Sure, he's smart, creative, loner, strange, and musical, yay he must be an N. WTF? There are wayyyy smart, observant, creative, great SJs that also think outside the box when need be. I really, really, REALLY don't see the N though. Sure I guess an NT can act all overprotective and stuff with people they love and also feel intensely, but it is not about that.
    Sounds like you just don't want him to be N because you don't relate to him. You haven't provided any evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Too much emo.
    So he's an F?


    At least aleksei agrees.

  9. #169
    Striving for balance Array Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    No, I haven't produced any evidence. I have produced impressions and asked you to provide evidence.

    You haven't provided evidence either, so since you made the initial claim, the burden is on you to prove your point.

    I merely pointed out that I do not see where this assertion originates.

    In addition, I stated that I am not an expert at either Twilight or MBTI, so I would like to understand where this assertion originates.

    Other than attempting to debunk my statement, you didn't really produce anything.

    So let's get back on track, and maybe you can show me how you came to your conclusion.

    Thanks.

  10. #170
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Too much emo.
    INTJs are Fi-tertiary and can be unbelievably emo. INTJs are actually the T type most likely to be emotionally charged.

    I actually suspect that a lot of purported INFJ Fours are actually INTJs stuck in dom-tert loops. Frankly i don't think INFJ 4 is anywhere close to being as common as it appears -- Enneagram 4 is a deeply Fi-ish type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's so great about Twilight?
    By Glycerine in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 07:18 PM
  2. Twilight
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:14 PM
  3. [SJ] SJs, what is your take on Twilight?
    By FallaciaSonata in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:14 PM
  4. The Twilight Zone
    By Athenian200 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •