intj

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    Robert Pattinson - INFJ
    Taylor Lautner - ENFJ
    Kristen Stewart - INFP
    Ashley Greene - INFJ
    Kellen Lutz - ENFJ
    Peter Facinelli - ESFJ
    Taylor's a sensor. Where do you see the intuition?

Rob's more infp but infj doesn't sound too far off.

Ashley is more isfj or esfj. She's very kind and just reminds me a lot of Fruits Basket's Tohru .

Kristen is no feeler. An infp would not pull the public attitude she sometimes give. Us NFs think it but we don't say it. I personally related to her when it comes to the introversion. Like her I'm very awkward in public but unlike her I'm better at not showing how much I dread being in public. I go out of my way to try to make people not feel awkward around me. I think that's part of being a feeler type.

Kellen's a sensor. Very in the moment & aware in his acting & in public. Cool guy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Can't believe I'm bumping this thread.

Edward - INTJ (duh)
    Bella - ISFP (duh)
    Jacob - ESTP
    Charlie - ISTJ
    Carlisle - INFJ
    Alice - ENFsomething
    Esme - some FJ, her character was way underdeveloped
    Rosalie - ESTP
    Emmett - ESTP also?
    Jasper - ENTP
    Renee - no idea, but probably F

yea

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    You know why they are difficult to type?
    Because there's hardly anything to them -__-. There weren't just plot holes in the books.. there were severe character-development-holes.
    A bag of sand is likely more complex than the majority of characters Stephanie Meyer conjured up.
    it's both her wild success and her complete failure. every girl can see herself in bella and her ideal man in edward. but when you try to look at just bella or just edward... well, there's just not much there...

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteIntrigue View Post
    Bella is IxFJ
    Edward is IxxJ but definitely not an NT.

They both annoy me.
    I think Bella was supposed to be an INFP.
    I think Meyer wanted her to be an N, but I see nothing creative about her.
    I also don't see her looking towards the future either.
    I think Edward was supposed to be a T,
    but if so he's an ST.
    hahaha i agree with this. i think bella was meant to be INFP and edward was meant to be ISTJ, but it didn't really work out. i mean, you know, you kind of have to have characterization to have actual characters.

it's like stephenie meyer wouldn't let either of them have real flaws that run opposite their strengths, only flaws we're supposed to be able to accept/associate with.

incidentally...

here is how bella is described by meyer, on her personal website:
    very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow's peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, and then a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She's five foot four inches tall, slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them
    who does this resemble?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Edward is an INFJ and Bella is an ISFP, I think.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Reaction to whole thread:

Oh, ferk, no!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are all these Ns coming from?

The next time I hear some durpety durp durp call Alice an ENFP, I'm gonna puke on 'em.

No one in those books was an N....no one...that I can see.

"Oh, yay, they tell the future and read minds, so they must be Ns."

***red error buzzer***

These were senses to them. Sixth and seventh senses, sure, but senses nonetheless. As soon as he meets someone his senses cannot penetrate, he's LOST. Same with Alice. She cannot 'see' past the werewolves and their 'stench'. Oh, yeah, guys really ENFP right there. Organizing parties and decorating everything like crazy. Loves shopping and fashion. Correcting shitty fashion. Organizing other people's weddings. Always doing shit for other people even when they don't ask. Overbearing, overexuberant. The hostess of parties galore. Sounds really ENFP to me. /end sarcasm

And Edward. Sure, he's smart, creative, loner, strange, and musical, yay he must be an N. WTF? There are wayyyy smart, observant, creative, great SJs that also think outside the box when need be. I really, really, REALLY don't see the N though. Sure I guess an NT can act all overprotective and stuff with people they love and also feel intensely, but it is not about that.

Granted, I have no idea, maybe he is an INTJ...but I really, really, really think ISTJ.

Edward: ISTJ
    Bella: ISFP
    Jacob: ISTP
    Alice: ESFX
    Emmett: ESXP
    Rosalie: XSTJ
    Jasper: ISFJ
    Carlisle: ESFJ
    Esme: ISFJ
    Reneesme: ISFJ
    The mother: ESFP
    The father: ISTJ

Minor characters: mostly SPs except her BFF who is like a raging ESXJ. The pack of werewolves are mostly SP/SJ; the vampires are nearly all SP/SJ;

Seriously, the redeeming quality of the books is that you can get lost in a world of thought so different from you own. And that it is so easily written that you don't have to think - à la Harry Potter.

I don't relate to any of those characters. Really. The closest one I MIGHT come to is the mother. Maybe. But still, I wouldn't be so in the moment - "Let's get married when I'm still 18 and have a kid and run off 3 months later, and marry someone 20 years younger than me 20 years later, and scurry here and there." I'd be thinking, "I cannot get married now, holy shit, I wanna go to college, and get a good job and have a career, and I don't want a baby, I'M still a baby, and that's so much responsibility, and well, I want to do this and that and that and that......15 years from now I'd really regret it and probably freaking hate my kid because I was still a kid, and my kid would hate me, and I don't want that either. Besides, who is this fuckwit I'm with? I hardly know the guy. And I'm so incompatible...totally not doable in the long term, and who wants to live in a stupid shithole like this my whole life? Oh nooooo, hell no, I'm moving on, and byeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

[QUOTE=Little Linguist;1325652]
    These were senses to them. Sixth and seventh senses, sure, but senses nonetheless. As soon as he meets someone his senses cannot penetrate, he's LOST. Same with Alice. She cannot 'see' past the werewolves and their 'stench'. Oh, yeah, guys really ENFP right there. Organizing parties and decorating everything like crazy. Loves shopping and fashion. Correcting shitty fashion. Organizing other people's weddings. Always doing shit for other people even when they don't ask. Overbearing, overexuberant. The hostess of parties galore. Sounds really ENFP to me. /end sarcasm

QUOTE]

i dunno, the only reason i ever read the damn books in ther first place is because my brother wouldnt stop calling me alice. and eventually she gets over the wolf thing- just stubborn i think enfp was pretty spot on. as for everyone else... i might give that one a go later, when i dont feel like im going to die of sinus explosion .
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

OMG seriously!!!!!! ENFP???????????

I cannot relate to her at ALL.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Same with Alice. She cannot 'see' past the werewolves and their 'stench'.
    true, but she theorizes that she can't tell with them because she's never been one, not because she doesn't like them. she says she's best at vampires, okay at humans, and can't do anyone else - because she is a vampire, was a human, and has never been anything else.

Oh, yeah, guys really ENFP right there. Organizing parties and decorating everything like crazy. Loves shopping and fashion. Correcting shitty fashion. Organizing other people's weddings. Always doing shit for other people even when they don't ask. Overbearing, overexuberant. The hostess of parties galore. Sounds really ENFP to me. /end sarcasm
    actually, i love all this stuff, lol. i'm not arguing that she couldn't be ESFP, but i am arguing that you're claiming her not to be ENFP only because you don't see yourself in her. i feel like i relate to her more than i relate to you - no offense at all, just thought-wise - but that doesn't make you not an ENFP...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Edward is an INFJ and Bella is an ISFP, I think.
    The pimple on my ass he is

There is no way in hell he's an NF anything.

He is the antithesis to what NF's stand for
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist