User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Vizzini is ENTP. Too random and energetic to be INTJ.
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    He's obviouthly ENTP!
    Inconceivable.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    INTP's are the least excitable people I know.
    And INTJs are excitable?

Rather he's examining the possibilities from every angle, which is Ni.
    Rather more like Ne. I'd imagine an INT wouldn't involve the other party in the process. An INTJ even less so, maybe.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    And INTJs are excitable?
    Ever seen an angry or frustrated INTJ?

Rather more like Ne. I'd imagine an INT wouldn't involve the other party in the process. An INTJ even less so, maybe.
    It's true that the INT would usually keep their thoughts to themself. It's an Ni thought process, but it's verbalized so that the scene is interesting rather than boring.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Vizzini, I'd think, would be an ENTP because he just won't shut up when he's thinking! The man thinks outloud, which seems signifigantly more ENTP than either INTJ or INTP

and yes, I've not only read the book, but stole it from the library by accident and now own it as well
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Banned
    MBTI
    type

He really is an extrovert, if you isolate E/I and ignore your stupid little functions.

MBTI
    ENTP

I think I type him as an INTJ, because his approach to problem solving is like an INTJ, while Westley is more like an ENTP. The "iocane power game" is the prime example. Vizzini ponders all of the possibilities trying to figure out every aspect of the game, then makes a quick decisive final move. That is how an INTJ reasons. Westley on the other hand makes up the game from scratch (and he also cheats in a way). That is more like how an ENTP reasons.

An INTP Profile
    The INTJ resembles a chess player, ruminating on the possibilites and then making decisive accurate moves. If the INTP played life as chess, he would keep wishing to modify the allowed-move-properties of his various pieces to optimise his strategy, find that that isn't allowed, and ask to start the game afresh! The ENTP chess player would indeed modify the rules to his advantage and complain that the standard rules were inadequate! The ENTJ would play by the standard rules but insist on making the moves for his opponent as well !
    I guess I am going more by functions, while others are determining E/I first and then figuring out the rest.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I guess I am going more by functions, while others are determining E/I first and then figuring out the rest.
    Only to support the initial "ENTP" declaration, in my case. He acts like an ENTP caricature. An INTJ wouldn't get himself in such silly situations to begin with.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Only to support the initial "ENTP" declaration, in my case. He acts like an ENTP caricature. An INTJ wouldn't get himself in such silly situations to begin with.
    Heh I think he's more of an INTJ caricature. He's made this careful plan that can't possibly go wrong and then he melts down when it does. ENTP's don't care when their plans go wrong, or the modify them when they do. An ENTP caricature looks more like Doc Emmett Brown or Cosmo Kramer.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

An ENTP caricature looks more like Doc Emmett Brown or Cosmo Kramer.
    Funny you should say that, because I think the three are from a similar stock, character-wise. How many plans have they all tried, only to see them fail?