• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brainstorming Famous Peoples Types

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no...to so many of those...and everyone puts jesus as their own type wth..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well Jesus was INFx. Everything he said is basically Ni Fi at work.

icon_bash.gif

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
no...to so many of those...and everyone puts jesus as their own type wth..

Uhhhh... I actually have a source for that information....

INFJ Personal Growth

And I quote,

"The INFJ's perfectionism and idealism, when combined with their empathy and genuine concern for others, can cause them to be true servants for people in some fashion. They may be great doctors or ministers or counselors. If they have also achieved a good amount of life wisdom, they can become powerful forces, such as Jesus (INFJ) and Mahatma Ghandi (INFJ)."

Next time, do a little bit of research before you take such a condescending tone in your posts.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhhhh... I actually have a source for that information....

INFJ Personal Growth

And I quote,

"The INFJ's perfectionism and idealism, when combined with their empathy and genuine concern for others, can cause them to be true servants for people in some fashion. They may be great doctors or ministers or counselors. If they have also achieved a good amount of life wisdom, they can become powerful forces, such as Jesus (INFJ) and Mahatma Ghandi (INFJ)."

Next time, do a little bit of research before you take such a condescending tone in your posts.

excuse me...i'm in a weird mood today.
11_4_127v_1_.gif

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well Jesus was INFx. Everything he said is basically Ni Fi at work.

An INFX has Ni or Fi, not both as their main functions. INFJ seems a lot more likely to me, he definitely has Ni, but he cares for others on a more external level Fe.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Actually, he cared about people in an unconditional/universal (Fi) kind of way, and he was a carpenter and hung out with fishermen and he was a home brewer (Se) and of course like you guys said, he obviously has Ni.

There you have it, undeniably ISFP. :yes:

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
OOO, this stuff is fun.

INTP
Einstien: not for the dumb reasons, but that his paper on special relativity is practically an introverted thinking manifesto

Makes me curious. By the way, lately the thought of him having been an ENTP came up. But thoughts come up to be tested...

To add something: Joanna Newsom ISFP

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm pretty sure Joanna Newsom is INFx (probably INFJ)

G

Ginkgo

Why would one bother to type Jung? The man was so entrenched in functional theory that he probably lost his marbles somewhere in his paperwork.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure Joanna Newsom is INFx (probably INFJ)

she is. is she 4w5 or 5w4? i naturally lean towards 4w5, but then there was ys. and if you watch some of the interviews, she could be a spitting image of emily dickinson. i think she explores ideas first, the self second.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Why would one bother to type Jung? The man was so entrenched in functional theory that he probably lost his marbles somewhere in his paperwork.

That would be associated with some type, no? I certainly wouldn't want to be doing that all day.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7

That's INTP in a nutshell! :D

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Socionics typings of random people mentioned in this thread ...

Einstein: Ti-ILE (ENTp)
Bob Dylan: ESI (ISFj)
Kurt Cobain: Fe-IEI (INFp)
Tupac: Fe-IEI (INFp)
Angelina Jolie: Si-SEI (ISFp)
Simon Cowell: LII (INTj)
Jodie Foster: Fi-EII (INFj)

unicorns

I always thought Johnny Depp was more of an ISFP than an INFP. He always seems conscious of what image he's sending - it almost looks forced or staged. I can't stand watching him talk.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Rowan Atkinson: INTJ
The particular kind of sarcastic verbally intricate humor, directed at authority structures (to describe it dryly)...

Actually, he cared about people in an unconditional/universal (Fi) kind of way, and he was a carpenter and hung out with fishermen and he was a home brewer (Se) and of course like you guys said, he obviously has Ni.

There you have it, undeniably ISFP. :yes:

I might 'believe' so too, a new insight...
What about the ages reached by Jesus and by co-ISFP Van Gogh for example (not necessarily to be taken as an example)?