User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anne Hathaway

Banned Array

Yeah, in my defense, I crushed on her a very long time ago at a very vulnerable time in my life. It's my goddamn curse with SFJs even though for the longest time I thought she was an ENFJ. Another SFJ quality I see with her, is that she can give you a full smile with her eyes wide open. It's a speculative point to make regarding this and a person's SFJ-ness, but I will never trust a woman who can smile like that.

I absolutely can't stand her now.

Also, there is something WEIRD going on with her face in general. Half the time she can look amazingly attractive, and the other half she looks like an alien, no exaggeration. My ex also had this quality about her that I found just really really unsettling. And I'm not sure it can be dismissed as camera, lighting, and makeup, either. I'm gong to try and find two examples that will isolate the variable I'm talking about.

I think the biggest difference is when she's smiling or not. When she smiles her face kind of flattens making all her weird features seem normal and actually quite attractive. When she's not smiling, well... it's UFO city.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

It's amazing to me how certain I used to be that she was an N. Now, no matter how hard I think about it, she's definitely an S. This explains so much about my relationships with others - especially the ones that ended up in disaster. This is exactly why I came to this site in the first place.

Thanks, TypoCentral!
    Last edited by SecondBest; 08-18-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: adding more

I say ENFJ. She's too rambunctious in certain interviews, using off-color humor, and did you see the dress she wore to the Academy Awards? She's never been shy about her body (Watch Havoc!) and SFJ women (especially ISFJ's) might as well be nuns (unless they've had the one beer that devests them of responsibility for a sexual encounter.) Thus, I would say she has Se as a result.

I want an argument for why she has Si...

Has she talked about social roles and their respective responsibility ("He's a father so he should be doing this")? Does she wax on with nostalgia in any of her interviews or have detail filled accounts concerning her experiences (although with many types have the Dom-Tert loop, it's possible that her alleged Si may be too underdeveloped to make details a strong focus)?

Someone mentioned that he thought that she had an ISFP feature of stepping back and having to gather her thoughts. No, that's a dominant F thing (ergo IXFP/EXFJ.) It's call having a T function that's inferior.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    4w5 so/sp

She strikes me as ESFJ.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp

ESFJ 6w7 So/Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

She is very ESFJ.

She's such an Fe dom! She's always so saccharine sweet lol. She's either a 3w2 or 2w3 IMO.
    I really like cats and food.