User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 77

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Japan - ISTJ

  2. #12
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    PETA members = ENFP
    HELL NOOOOOOO!!!

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #13
    Broud Balestinian G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Germans = ISTJ.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

    "If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

  4. #14
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Okay what about American? I was getting an ESTP vibe but what do you guys think?

  5. #15
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    hawaii definitely has to be an NF type...

  6. #16
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Schizophrenics = ENFP and ENTP

  7. #17
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Okay what about American? I was getting an ESTP vibe but what do you guys think?
    I'd say ESTJ.. J all the way.

  8. #18
    Broud Balestinian G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Schizophrenics = ENFP and ENTP
    QFT

    Also, Canadians have a total ISFP thing going.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

    "If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I'd say ESTJ.. J all the way.
    Yes, the older generations definitely, the younger ones i'm not so sure about.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    hawaii definitely has to be an NF type...
    ORLY?

    But Hawaiian culture seems to be more about enjoying the present than growth.

    Like it totally seems F to me but NF seems to be more about growth and change and stuff like that...I'm not really gettin that type of vibe.

    Why do you say NF?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Why does she bother me so much? Is there a type that doesn't get along with ENFP's??
    By cheerchick23 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:28 PM
  2. [ESTJ] ESTJ - one modest type that needs more appreciation
    By entropie in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
  3. The type that has a special place in your heart.
    By deep rain in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:37 PM
  4. Type that often thinks about "meaning of life" ?
    By niki in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:19 AM
  5. Type that Plant!
    By Nocapszy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO