• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Name is Earl

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I used to hang out (eg, skate) with Jason Lee and The Gonz back in the Blind days . . .

Jason is no P.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haight, could you provide an illustrative anecdote?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Haight, could you provide an illustrative anecdote?
Sure, but I'm not convinced that a skateboarding example will be understood or fly very far. However, I like you, so here it goes . . .

During Jason's heyday as a pro skater, he was known for his technical, street skating abilities. Most notably, tricks specifically pertaining to manualing. So without going into more detail, I'll just say that his stuff was planned in detail in his head prior to even getting to the spot, he'd try one thing, over and over (even when not filming) until he made it. Even then, sometimes he'd continue with the same trick until it was as close to perfect as possible.

In other words, very precise, very detailed, and very planned.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Was thinking about this today. IMO:

Earl ISTP
Randy INFP
Joy ESTJ
Catalina ESTP
Darnell INFP

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Earl- ISTP
Randy- ISFP
Joy- ESTJ
Darnell- INFP

The types on this show are surprisingly clear and mostly without conflict between letters.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Sure, but I'm not convinced that a skateboarding example will be understood or fly very far. However, I like you, so here it goes . . .

During Jason's heyday as a pro skater, he was known for his technical, street skating abilities. Most notably, tricks specifically pertaining to manualing. So without going into more detail, I'll just say that his stuff was planned in detail in his head prior to even getting to the spot, he'd try one thing, over and over (even when not filming) until he made it. Even then, sometimes he'd continue with the same trick until it was as close to perfect as possible.

In other words, very precise, very detailed, and very planned.

Thats exactly how I used to skate.

Lawyered.