• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill Cosby

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Why is low confidence an indicator of introversion to you?:huh: He never seemed to lack confidence to me though (in the shows that is, never seen him in interviews, did he lack it?)
I agree with ESFJ ,that or ENFJ.(I don't know his shows too well, didn't speak English back in the days :cheese:, french cable.)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I feel so good when it's not me doing that....

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh my bad, I understood that the other way around :)

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP?

I dunno.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Why is low confidence an indicator of introversion to you?:huh: He never seemed to lack confidence to me though (in the shows that is, never seen him in interviews, did he lack it?)
I agree with ESFJ ,that or ENFJ.(I don't know his shows too well, didn't speak English back in the days :cheese:, french cable.)
Now I'm 100% sure of ISFJ, just because I want to be, because you think he's something else. *suddenly becomes INTJ*

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was just wondering about this the other day! I have no clue, though.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Not impossible..(I should watch his "real life" personality.)

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
If you think the Father of America in the 80s was an ENFP you're an idiot; he is ESFJ.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 2w3 So/Sx

You

MBTI Type
entp