User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Beyonce is a famous female ESFP and I think she is admired by people. I have had many ESFP friends and both of my parents are ESFPs. I think she is an ESFP because:

ESFPs are always performing, whether the audience is one or one hundred. Yet they can also be pretty cool and laidback. People gravitate towards them in social situations. They are also very generous with loved ones. They are often very ambitious, wanting to be successful, and usually it is in some aesthetically-oriented field (design, modeling, acting, teaching combined with performing). Beyonce aims for being successful in as many aesthetic fields as she possibly can. SPs tend to be more graceful and in tune with their bodies than any of the other types. Looks are very important to ESFPs, how they look to others, how others look to them. They can get along with all kinds of people. They can be very sensitive although like all SPs they'll often say they don't care what others think. They are usually very warm. ESFP women are usually stereotypically feminine and play up their features, and Beyonce does this a lot. There is nothing tomboy about her.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInWaiting View Post
    Beyonce is a famous female ESFP and I think she is admired by people.
    Thank you for the tip and the, to me, very convincing arguments. I'm adding Beyonce to the OP.

MBTI
    INFP

Well, since the first one went so well, I'll try again. I think you can remove the question mark, Madonna is definitely an ESTP.

According to David Keirsey, ESTPs are promoting. Madonna is not the best singer, dancer or the best-looking woman, but she is a master of self-promotion. ESTPs are often trend-setters in Sensing-related endeavors, and Madonna helped revolutionize music videos and fashion. She also did a lot to make techno more mainstream. According to Linda Berens, SPs thrive on variety. They like to try as many things as possible, especially the extroverted SPs. Madonna never stays with one style for too long, and is a risk-taker. She's tried everything, including writing children's books. I have personally observed that ESTPs often have a childlike quality about them, not innocent so much as impish. Yet they are quite calculating. In recent years, Madonna has made noticeable attempts to appear "grown-up", even changing the way she speaks, and expressing opinions on politics and parenting. I think she is a T because she is not sensitive, and she does not make any decisions for "personal" reasons. She's tough, and does not exhibit emotional devastation even in the face of adversity, unlike SFPs like Britney Spears. She fancies herself to be a woman of business, and with regard to her sexual proclivities, she's more than just free-spirited, she's aggressive. She's not at all stereotypically feminine, but does use her sex as a tool. SPs are most concerned with making an impact, and that is certainly true of Madonna. But that's the way she is with everything. She has a direct, in-charge way of interacting with people, and according to the Interaction Styles theory, that is the way ESTPs prefer to communicate.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Dr. Phil an ESTJ? That's a pretty uncommon type for psychologists. Though, of course, he's not a very good one.

Some famous Sensors with their speculated Enneagram:

Paris Hilton: ESFJ, 3w2
    Vin Diesel: ISTP, 7w8
    Avril Lavigne: ESTP, 7w6
    Halle Berry: ESFP, 3w4
    Pat Robertson: ESTJ, 6w5
    Hilary Duff: ESFP, 3w2
    Lindsay Lohan: ESFP, 7w6
    Kathy Bates: ESFJ, 2w3

MBTI
    INTP

Anybody mention Donald Trump yet? He seems quite ESTP to me.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Anybody mention Donald Trump yet? He seems quite ESTP to me.
    I think I brought him up in another thread, and yes, he seems like a quintessential ESTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Dr. Phil an ESTJ? That's a pretty uncommon type for psychologists. Though, of course, he's not a very good one.
    lol, well, I think he's good at what he [i]does[/] do. He's not really a psychologist, he's more like a "life manager" or "life coach" -- just less of the encouraging sort of coach and more of the one that makes you run the hundred and fifty laps because it's what you need to do to lose the weight that will eventually kill you. [Tough Lovin']
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TiSe

Female ISTP candidates: Hillary Swank?
    Male ESTP: Evil Kneivel
    Although you left out Male ISTP: Burt Reynolds, Clint Eastwood
    Bruce Willis- or is he ISFJ? He may be introverted, but I was thinking ESTP, or at least ISP. He doesn't appear stiff and rigid like ISJs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Jason Statham is supposedly an ENFJ. I've read that ENFJ actors like to play as their opposites, so that's why he probably seems like an ISTP.

Most the US presidents in the 20th century and the majority of the Senate and the House.

MBTI
    INFP

Another Famous Living Sensor, a good example:

ISTP: Christopher Michael Langan, the so-called "Smartest Man in America". Called this primarily because he has an IQ around 200.