9w1 sx/so

Default Ben Harper??

what's his type?? anybody know?
    just curious...
    YouTube - Ben Harper The Hour Interview

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I don't know, but he seems ESFJ to me in that interview, OR he's on amphetamines or something.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ahhh!! haha

Enneagram
    1w2

What? He's totally lucid! I like the whole "you can't argue with wet" thing and when he went through the list of what he believes in.

I've always liked the Mr. Ben Harper. I totally identify with what he was saying.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    What? He's totally lucid! I like the whole "you can't argue with wet" thing and when he went through the list of what he believes in.
    Well I said OR.

I've always liked the Mr. Ben Harper. I totally identify with what he was saying
    I guess this means he's ESFJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i love him...so cool and passionate and has lots to say about a lot of things
    and that slide guitar is sexy as hell

Enneagram
    1w2

I can live with that.

Another great interview:

Ben Harper interview
    Ben Harper is tense the minute he walks into the room. It's no secret that he doesn't feel comfortable in interviews. "Every time feels like my first time," he says, shifting in his seat, "and I just find that the process of it feeds into one's own self-obsession."
    The mood of the rock-out album vacillates between uplifting, let's-all-chip-in-and-make-a change optimism and what-is-the-world-coming-to vitriol. In fact, Harper describes the third track 'Black Rain' (written days after Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans) as "talking myself down off the ledge of being a non patriot". He describes lyrics like "don't you dare speak to us like we work for you. Selling false hope like some new dope we're addicted to" as being rooted in "long-term pain and historical significance". On the other hand, the opening track 'Better Way' is one of the most powerful, anthem-like social pledges since John Lennon's 'Give Peace a Chance'. Given the unpredictable nature of Harper's responses, it is with some trepidation that I mention that the song puts me in a John Lennon frame of mind. His eyes immediately widen. "It was an absolute tribute to him. I am so vibed that you got that. I haven't mentioned it to anyone." And just like that, the gentler version of Ben Harper arrives. "Most of the time I am a really freewheeling guy who laughs a lot. I want to break down that perception that I am always serious and tense."
    Yep and yep.

Oh and another one: http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?t...neup=284952282
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ooohhh...nice...i liked those thanks

MBTI
    INFJ

ESFP

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

isfp, i get dominant Fi as he's formulating his speech backed up by Se. he's perfect for esfp types who need a little pre-packaged introversion to guide them and give them a booster shot of Fi meaning when they're too extroverted scattered on the go Se.