• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paul Banks of Interpol

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Based on his lyrical "structure" and visually, I'd tentatively typed him as INTP. Based on his obvious temperament (such as in this video), I'm certain of it.

This could be the best video example I've yet seen of INTP temperament.

Interview with Interpol's Paul Banks

(Haha, he's "quoting" me at 4:25 regarding art and personality)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd say they're an INTP band at least. And seeing how bands are largely moulded by their frontmen, I'd say he is probably INTP also.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Interpol rules! And I'd say that INTP is a good bet for Paul Banks, definitely INXX at the very least.