• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seth Rogen

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I wasn't typing them. Anyway, feel free to be incorrect, I suppose. I'm just trying to help.

Aaaaahahahhaa. Yeah, whatever.

Seth Rogan is as much an intuitive as I am a sensor.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
He is very practical and concrete, but his humour is also very Ne... like watching his improv stuff.

"McLovin'? Sounds like an irish R&B singer?"

next take:

"McLovin? Sounds like a sexy hamburger?"

and if you watch the extras of superbad, a lot of his scenes are mostly improvised, and you see how Ne is used on the fly.

I think the point about his concrete, average joe sensibility is very valid, and his humour is different from Louis Black, Dave Chapelle, and even George Carlin, but he still seems to use Ne, which is why I'm still thinking he has Ne.

Micheal Cera seems NF. At least he plays NF characters all the time.
7w6... they are great improvisers. ESFP are usually 7w6s too BTW.

7's in general have a great imagination... which is probably why you guys are mistyping him as an intuitive.

learn the enneagram if you have not already