• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nina Simone

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I adore Nina Simone!:wubbie:

Quick, somebody say INFP!:dry:

I thought about her possible type for a while then I just decided not to. I enjoy her music too much to do that to her.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
She's wonderful.
Don't you find it odd how she sings with that deadpan face. There is only video I've seen her getting a bit emotional in, where she dedicates the song to a boyfriend that left for somewhere.
(I haven't seen that much of her though.)

Usehername

On a mission
I've only heard her Sinnerman song in The Thomas Crown Affair at a pivotal scene...

I was all :heart: on the NT-NT relationship before I learned about MBTI. The song was perfect. I was so frickin' excited. :D

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Er, who was NT-NT, the two characters? Or are you speaking in general?

Usehername

On a mission
Er, who was NT-NT, the two characters? Or are you speaking in general?

Pretty sure Rene Russo's character was an ENTJ and Pierce Brosnan's was a rich, bored, elaborate-mastermind INTJ.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I adore Nina Simone!:wubbie:

Quick, somebody say INFP!:dry:

I thought about her possible type for a while then I just decided not to. I enjoy her music too much to do that to her.

Yeah, I would have said INFP. :smile:

Seemingly pretty shy when she wasn't onstage. Very, very driven and affected by social issues, even moving to France to escape the culture of racism in America.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've seen some quotes of hers and she sounds like an NF. It's hard to say what type specifically.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I've watched several documentaries on her. She was an angry and aggressive woman. Very sensitive and over-reactive. I wouldn't say she was introverted in thought, and certainly not in temperament. No way would I have been able to sit in a room comfortably with her.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP really? I would have said INFJ....or ENFJ...

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ...?

Love her so much. So, so much.

i wish I'd never lived this long
i hope this feeling never comes again
~~
here in my heart
you'll always stay here in my heart
no matter what the words may say
you will stay here in my heart
no matter what the day
you will stay here in my heart
no matter what they say
no matter what they compose or do
no matter what the drugs may do or songs may do
or people may do or machines will do to you
i will always have my feelings nothing can destroy them
cause i know that that is all that there is at the base
for you!!~~~~~!!!!!!

I bawl my eyes out every time I watch this performance and I keep watching it! :cry:
Absolutely indescribably amazing how she plucks at the keys like a petulant child
and what ensues is so delicate