First 123 Last

Thread: Type 'em

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Does this mean I'm an ESFP?
    I've been hinting at this for months, but you probably didn't intuit it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Are you both on fucking crack? Who taught you how to type? Mavis Beacon?

First off, the cat is CLEARLY an introvert. Clearly the good people at Warner Bros. conceived of a reality where animals have the capability of speaking, yet the cat (whatever the fuck her name is) doesn't utter a single word. OVER 10 YEARS. She's sensitive which puts her in the F category, and her Ne is clearly more developed than he Ni which makes her a perceiver (and don't even try and tell me she's sensing, because I won't even dignify that with a response).

The skunk is obviously SJ. He doesn't pick up on any social cues and his brand of romance is helplessly traditional. A real NF would be much more creative and personal with his romance, looking for a deep personal connection rather than some superficial relationship, if you can even call it that. Being a male, the chances are that he's a T, and his behavior is clearly on the extraverted side. An introvert would try .5 times and give up. This guy has more stamina that a coked out Ron Jeremy.
    Too funnah!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

She's searching for an intimate connection, and that's the real reason she's running away. In fact, she's not so much running away from Pepe as she is running towards her true love.

It's obvious to anyone with a shred of N.
    I'm not so sure of that.
    I would think she's running away for one thing, because he smells. (the same reason everyone else runs from him). Two, she knows he's not a cat. She's the one who looks like another species, and a true member of that species she would have no interest in. (And the time he got covered in paint and perfume (or she had a cold or something; she was sneezing), and was a solid color, looking more like a cat, and not smelling, she did run after him).

Plus, wouldn't "intimate connection" and "true love" be more the F (not N) characteristics, anyway?
    Last edited by Eric B; 10-28-2008 at 07:44 PM.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

She's sensitive which puts her in the F category, and her Ne is clearly more developed than he Ni which makes her a perceiver (and don't even try and tell me she's sensing, because I won't even dignify that with a response).
    Wouldn't a predominant Ne make her a judger?

Maybe not in the case of an ISXP, but you said she isn't sensing so...?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Plus, wouldn't "intimate connection" and "true love" be more the F (not N) characteristics, anyway?
    It's N+F.

Quote Originally Posted by Airporte View Post
    Wouldn't a predominant Ne make her a judger?

Maybe not in the case of an ISXP, but you said she isn't sensing so...?
    No, because judging makes the 2nd function introverted:

ENXP - Ne, Xi, Xe, Si
    INXP - Xi, Ne, Si, Xe
    ENXJ - Xe, Ni, Se, Xi
    INXJ - Ni, Xe, Xi, Se

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

The skunk is obviously SJ. He doesn't pick up on any social cues and his brand of romance is helplessly traditional. A real NF would be much more creative and personal with his romance, looking for a deep personal connection rather than some superficial relationship, if you can even call it that. Being a male, the chances are that he's a T, and his behavior is clearly on the extraverted side. An introvert would try .5 times and give up. This guy has more stamina that a coked out Ron Jeremy.
    So... Pepe LePew is an ESTJ now?!? ROTFLMAO! Flawed logic, anyone??

I would NOT associate that kind of blind romance with STJs. Or really, ANY SJs. And no freaking way is he a T. Just... no way.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    So... Pepe LePew is an ESTJ now?!? ROTFLMAO! Flawed logic, anyone??

I would NOT associate that kind of blind romance with STJs. Or really, ANY SJs. And no freaking way is he a T. Just... no way.
    Flawed logic? Excuse me? And I suppose you consider "no freaking way...just...no way." a cogent rebuttal?

MBTI
    ENTP

Edahn, I agree with your assessment... except you forgot to mention a pivotal clue to the cat's type. If she was an NT, she would have solved her problem long ago since the only thing keeping this damn skunk coming after her is THE FUCKING PAINTED-ON STRIPE ON HER TAIL. But she's a clueless NF and deep down she probably likes the attention anyway.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Flawed logic? Excuse me? And I suppose you consider "no freaking way...just...no way." a cogent rebuttal?
    I don't know if I did. Sorry about that. I was a little bit pissed off at you.

So let's start over. I'll be more polite. I don't see him being a T because, if I remember the cartoon correctly, I don't think he made many of his decisions based on rational thought. (And I said "flawed logic" because you essentially said that he was a T because most guys are, and not because of any observance of the actual character.) And just because you're traditional doesn't make you an SJ. Like I said before, I don't see them being so obsessed with true love... or even believing in it.

I also don't really see him as an ESTJ, in general. He's a hopeless romantic, and ESTJs are the exact opposite of that (based on my experience).

So... convince me that I'm wrong.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't know if I did. Sorry about that. I was a little bit pissed off at you.

So let's start over. I'll be more polite. I don't see him being a T because, if I remember the cartoon correctly, I don't think he made many of his decisions based on rational thought. (And I said "flawed logic" because you essentially said that he was a T because most guys are, and not because of any observance of the actual character.) And just because you're traditional doesn't make you an SJ. Like I said before, I don't see them being so obsessed with true love... or even believing in it.

I also don't really see him as an ESTJ, in general. He's a hopeless romantic, and ESTJs are the exact opposite of that (based on my experience).

So... convince me that I'm wrong.
    No.